Thread: Half Life

peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15

2. Games   -   #2
    "It was extraordinary to watch how quickly and how cleverly gamers were able to unravel what are traditionally unsolvable problems for law enforcement related to this kind of cybercrime."

:">

3. Games   -   #3
    Debaser
    Originally posted by misterSTFU@10 June 2004 - 20:44
    "It was extraordinary to watch how quickly and how cleverly gamers were able to unravel what are traditionally unsolvable problems for law enforcement related to this kind of cybercrime."

:">
    Man, thought you were kidding but he really did say that. Unsolvable crime? What the hells he talking about? Because cops don't have time sit and play games all day? So online gamers are crimefighters now? what a dumbass.

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    I hate you Gabe Newell.

I wanted the hackers to get off with it, the theft of the code would not slow down the process of game development. If it had been taken with nothing left Vavle could have downloaded it and carried on making it. Its easy enough to do. We should start a donation to help pay for the fines the they will no doubt get.

Also who actually tried to help track down the hackers?! If i find out who you are i'm going to flame you with smileys!

struggling publisher Vivendi Universal to delay the release
    Struggling? Why would it delay
    My sig has been pwnd by some h4x0r!