Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ronald Reagan On Everything Thread

Originally posted by Voetsek@11 June 2004 - 09:31
    Ron was great allways on topic had a great set of one liners and never slept on the

job ron was the best
    I dont think the Nicaraguans would agree with you, selling weapons to Iran to fund the overthrow of a democratic Goverment in Nicaragua in which women and children were targeted is hardly anything to be proud of, then theres Regans support for Saddam Hussain.

The most poweful governments tend to be the biggest hyprocrits, fools want to see dead leaders like Regan with Rose colored glasses i personaly dont prefer to be that blind and stupid.

I wonder if Americans would be happy to see other people celerbrating " a dead great leader" if that leader had done the same as Regan but it was to US, for some reason i think not

Reagn supported terrorism and thus was no better than Osama.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by junkyardking@12 June 2004 - 05:20
    This is a Forum and we are in World News.So I can say this without you takeing this too Personal.But as an American I have only one thing to say.....

Fuck Off!

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+12 June 2004 - 10:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 12 June 2004 - 10:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-junkyardking@12 June 2004 - 05:20
    This is a Forum and we are in World News.So I can say this without you takeing this too Personal.But as an American I have only one thing to say.....

Fuck Off&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Tell that to the familes who lost there loved ones because of Regan, just because he is American doesnt make him any less guilty.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Originally posted by junkyardking@12 June 2004 - 05:41
    Tell that to the familes who lost there loved ones because of Regan, just because he is American doesnt make him any less guilty.
    Yeah I keep forgeting.If you are not from America you are perfect.I made a Thread for you.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+12 June 2004 - 10:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 12 June 2004 - 10:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-junkyardking@12 June 2004 - 05:41
    Yeah I keep forgeting.If you are not from America you are perfect.I made a Thread for you. [/b][/quote]
    Oh what aload of rubbish, any person that is responsibilty for thousands of deaths deserves the same treatment.

Your being a little imature arnt you, there are far more important things that nationalistic jingolism

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Originally posted by junkyardking+12 June 2004 - 05:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (junkyardking &#064; 12 June 2004 - 05:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@12 June 2004 - 10:43
    <!--QuoteBegin-junkyardking
    @12 June 2004 - 05:41

Yeah I keep forgeting.If you are not from America you are perfect.I made a Thread for you.
    Oh what aload of rubbish, any person that is responsibilty for thousands of deaths deserves the same treatment.

Your being a little imature arnt you, there are far more important things that nationalistic jingolism [/b][/quote]
    I am being immature?I do not go around calling the Dead names.

He is no where as bad as osama bin laden.

* I am done Posting in this Thread junkyard.You have a whole nother Thread to Post in.Say everything you want to say there.As a proud American I have no Problem with you speaking your mind.We Love Debates in this Country.And that is all you and me have been doing. *

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    in time ron will be shown as a great man he was da best

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+12 June 2004 - 10:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 12 June 2004 - 10:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by junkyardking@12 June 2004 - 05:47
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@12 June 2004 - 10:43
    <!--QuoteBegin-junkyardking
    @12 June 2004 - 05:41

Your being a little imature arnt you, there are far more important things that nationalistic jingolism
    I am being immature?I do not go around calling the Dead names.

He is no where as bad as osama bin laden. [/b][/quote]
    How is he not?

He supported Saddam Hussain a ruthless dictator.

Supplied weapons to Iran to fund terrorists(Contra).

Osama was even supported by the Regan Administration

People died and people suffered, i&#39;m not calling him names i&#39;m telling the truth.

Regan never apoligsed and never admited it as a mistake, you cant dismiss the death of thousands of lives as mistakes

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    junkyardking-

To the extent Saddam and Osama, et.al., received any support from the U.S., it was all before they became what they ultimately were.

Ironically, when we get around to "cleaning up our mess" as we are currently doing, we come in for even more denigration.

Funny old world, eh?

I&#39;m going to take a stab here, and throw out a guess (just a guess) that you are from the U.K.?

If not, no big deal-the example will still serve:

It should neither be forgotten nor forgiven that Great Britain, in the person of Neville Chamberlain, "invited" Adolph Hitler to begin his campaign of terror against the Jews and the rest of Europe (and eventually the rest of the world) back in the 30s-40s. Britain should never be forgiven for keeping Winston Churchill cooling his heels on the backbench &#39;til it was too late.

U.N. resolutions and sanctions should be sought to retroactively punish the entire United Kingdom for the damage caused by her government....

I could go on, but I&#39;ll assume you see my point.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    No point in UN resolutions..

The 6 UN resolutions against USA for its treatment of Cuba have been ignored, together with all those against Israel

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast