Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Something Happened/didn't Happen

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Hey.I made a complaining Thread so People could let out their frustration and move on.

If you do not like like that then Fuck off.Some of us are going to be here for a long time.

*I have been wanting to tell somebody to "Fuck Off" since I woke up.Do not take it Personnel.*

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    Originally posted by tracydani@11 June 2004 - 10:03
    Just wanted to be sure everyone is aware that the following things have/have not happened and someone around here is very happy/unhappy about it.

The board went down/came back up
    Things were lost in the shuffle
    Someones sig/avatar/link etc. is missing/resized etc.
    Posts were locked that were more important then life itself and I was not consulted first
    Something was broke/fixed that I like/don't like... Put it back/take it away or else...
    I'm leaving/coming/leaving/coming/leaving again

But most importantly don't forget....

Someone is paying for this board
    Several someones help upkeep this board and...
    most likely neither of the 2 above are you

Thanks to those that matter.

TD
    The word brasslicker springs to mind !! it looks like a "I know better than everyone else here" attitude eeeeoooooohhhhhh!!!

Let's write a thread complaining that someone might complain about someone complaining......

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    Poster
    I think it was in response to the complaints that had already been made, as opposed to potential complaints.

I also think that what you see as being a "brasslicker" is more akin to manners. It is however, to a certain extent in the eye of the beholder.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@11 June 2004 - 16:37
    Do not take it Personnel.
    Your planning on employing us or firing us?

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    Originally posted by Rat Faced+11 June 2004 - 16:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Faced @ 11 June 2004 - 16:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@11 June 2004 - 16:37
    Do not take it Personnel.
    Your planning on employing us or firing us? [/b][/quote]

I was still hung over when Posted that.

personal&#33;personal&#33;personal&#33;

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@11 June 2004 - 21:07
    I think it was in response to the complaints that had already been made, as opposed to potential complaints.
    That&#39;s exactly what it was. Thanks for the support J&#39;Pol

As far as licking brass is concerned, if that were the case and if I cared enough for that I would probably have far more then my current 1000 posts or so after almost 3 years here (yes 3 years, I know some of you are just getting to celebrating the forums second birthday but it&#39;s coming on 3 now ).

Anyway, let&#39;s try and make this current phase of forum complaining shorter then any we have previously endured and move on.

TD

EDIT: Meant to add... The bit about thanks to those that matter is not limited to the mods/admin but to the members who make this board what it is without getting excited about trivial things.
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by tracydani+11 June 2004 - 20:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tracydani &#064; 11 June 2004 - 20:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@11 June 2004 - 21:07

As far as licking brass is concerned, if that were the case and if I cared enough for that I would probably have far more then my current 1000 posts or so after almost 3 years here (yes 3 years, I know some of you are just getting to celebrating the forums second birthday but it&#39;s coming on 3 now ).

Anyway, let&#39;s try and make this current phase of forum complaining shorter then any we have previously endured and move on.

TD

EDIT: Meant to add... The bit about thanks to those that matter is not limited to the mods/admin but to the members who make this board what it is without getting excited about trivial things. [/b][/quote]
    Funny. I thought this forum just celebrated it&#39;s second birthday...

In fact going by your join date you haven&#39;t even been here 2 years yet....

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    Originally posted by Withcheese@11 June 2004 - 17:00
    Funny. I thought this forum just celebrated it&#39;s second birthday...
    Shit withcheese&#33;I told my self like 2 weeks ago that it was coming up and forgot.Thanks for reminding me.We need a Thread&#33;

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    Originally posted by Withcheese+11 June 2004 - 22:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 11 June 2004 - 22:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by tracydani@11 June 2004 - 20:38
    <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol
    @11 June 2004 - 21:07

TD

EDIT: Meant to add... The bit about thanks to those that matter is not limited to the mods/admin but to the members who make this board what it is without getting excited about trivial things.
    Funny. I thought this forum just celebrated it&#39;s second birthday... [/b][/quote]
    4th actually (in 2 months)

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    LOL you&#39;re absolutely right. My wife took over the computer when I realized the mistake I made. Couldn&#39;t do a second edit before everyone read that

TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast