Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Painting My Comp Case

lol i fuked it up dam it !!!!!!! i forgot 2 mask up the vents and bang there goes my case fan and hd and gfx crd

jk

so far so good i put on the 1st layer. and yer i aint worryin 2 much if i fuk it up cause im hopin 2 b purchisin me a red and black lanmoto case 4 $200 nz.
    so i thought i mite as well have a go moddin my case cause if i stuff it up i aint goin 2 matter 2 much. ill b able 2 live with an ugly case 4 a few days but im not sayin its goin 2 b ugly if u know wat i meen....hopefully mayb lol

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by aaron_02@12 June 2004 - 03:02
    lol i fuked it up dam it !!!!!!! i forgot 2 mask up the vents and bang there goes my case fan and hd and gfx crd

jk

so far so good i put on the 1st layer. and yer i aint worryin 2 much if i fuk it up cause im hopin 2 b purchisin me a red and black lanmoto case 4 $200 nz.
    so i thought i mite as well have a go moddin my case cause if i stuff it up i aint goin 2 matter 2 much. ill b able 2 live with an ugly case 4 a few days but im not sayin its goin 2 b ugly if u know wat i meen....hopefully mayb lol
    Why would anyone try too paint their computer case with stuff inside of it.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Aaron,
    I'm sure your new case will look wonderful with all your old, oversprayed components.

I hate to say "I told you so", so I'll refrain just this once.

It's difficult, though.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Originally posted by clocker@12 June 2004 - 15:29
    Aaron,
    I'm sure your new case will look wonderful with all your old, oversprayed components.

I hate to say "I told you so", so I'll refrain just this once.

It's difficult, though.
    Ahhh i would just like to say i was only kiddin (=jk) bout forgetting 2 mask up the vents and shit! man im not that f*%#en stupid.

Ive taken all my parts out and taken all the pannelling and face covers off so i can get a nice even sprayage! everytins goin all good and i havent stuffed anytin up so my parts should b lookin "wonderful" in my new case ahh cnt wait till i get it

so.... I hate to say "I told you so...i know wat im doin, im not that stupid ".

lol

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by aaron_02+12 June 2004 - 17:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aaron_02 &#064; 12 June 2004 - 17:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-clocker@12 June 2004 - 15:29
    Aaron,
    I&#39;m sure your new case will look wonderful with all your old, oversprayed components.

I hate to say "I told you so", so I&#39;ll refrain just this once.

It&#39;s difficult, though.
    Ahhh i would just like to say i was only kiddin (=jk) bout forgetting 2 mask up the vents and shit&#33; man im not that f*%#en stupid.

Ive taken all my parts out and taken all the pannelling and face covers off so i can get a nice even sprayage&#33; everytins goin all good and i havent stuffed anytin up so my parts should b lookin "wonderful" in my new case ahh cnt wait till i get it

so.... I hate to say "I told you so...i know wat im doin, im not that stupid ".

lol [/b][/quote]
    ya we were also joking, we knew u were joking

well, i know i was, not so sure about clocker though

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Clocker can never tell.

Generally, I find that it&#39;s best to assume the worst.

Judging by the extensive use of AOLspeak that seemed reasonable.

My bad.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by clocker@12 June 2004 - 20:34
    Clocker can never tell.

My bad.
    Your so gullible

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004+13 June 2004 - 01:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ROSSCO_2004 @ 13 June 2004 - 01:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-clocker@12 June 2004 - 20:34
    Clocker can never tell.

My bad.
    Your so gullible [/b][/quote]
    lol

all gud

ive sprayed all my panels now and doesnt look 2 shabby 4 my 1st go. i chose the exact colour i wanted aswell so im stoked bout that. wasnt 2 sure wat the colour would look like when i purchased the spray paint so i took a wild guess...i guessed rite lukily. lol

but now im up 2 the hard bit i got spray paint my face cover on my comp case. Its got lotsa curves and buttons lol and led lights.....this could b a bit tricky. .....lotsa masking 2 do oh and its plastic unlike the other panels so i aint 2 sure if the colour will b the same any ideas guys????

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by aaron_02+12 June 2004 - 21:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aaron_02 @ 12 June 2004 - 21:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@13 June 2004 - 01:44
    <!--QuoteBegin-clocker
    @12 June 2004 - 20:34
    Clocker can never tell.

My bad.

Your so gullible
    lol

all gud

ive sprayed all my panels now and doesnt look 2 shabby 4 my 1st go. i chose the exact colour i wanted aswell so im stoked bout that. wasnt 2 sure wat the colour would look like when i purchased the spray paint so i took a wild guess...i guessed rite lukily. lol

but now im up 2 the hard bit i got spray paint my face cover on my comp case. Its got lotsa curves and buttons lol and led lights.....this could b a bit tricky. .....lotsa masking 2 do oh and its plastic unlike the other panels so i aint 2 sure if the colour will b the same any ideas guys???? [/b][/quote]
    lol i was reading the face cover part but right when i read face i sneezed and then im like, wait a sec, he&#39;s painting his face? lolm then i continued reading ha.

anyway, gonna post us some pics when you are done?

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    yer sure will.. guess i have 2 now that ive got use all involved lol
    ull have 2 wait though cause itll b a while till its the finished product i still needa buy the black spray paint lol i need money....im a poor student any1 wanna sponsor me lol 1 dola a day

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast