Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Did I Miss Something?

Keikan's Avatar ........
    Another fine episode in KL Board Drama
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user+12 June 2004 - 04:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bawa@Klite_user @ 12 June 2004 - 04:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@12 June 2004 - 12:48

But why would this Person pick you?
    Cuz his mod and has power or u can say cpanel to delete stuff, a normal member cant do this works so hacking his/her account wouldnt be usefull. [/b][/quote]
    Wow.Where have I been?I never have known that MODs have Powers that regular users do not.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    if u knew this why ur askin, cant u figure it out.
    hmmm bloody loungesters
    j/k

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@12 June 2004 - 04:32
    if u knew this why ur askin, cant u figure it out.
    hmmm bloody loungesters
    j/k
    I was asking why him out of all the other Mods.And I am MusicWorld.Maybe you would know this if you would step out of GameWorld.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    The easiest way to check this out is for the admin or mods to check the IPs of Rip The Jacker&#39;s last IP with that of KrackHead2k&#39;s

If they match, then RTJ/Krackhead did move it (or someone that Krackhead knows in RL logged in as him and did the dirty deed)

If they don&#39;t match, then what Krackhead/RTJ says is true, and we have a hacker on our hands. (or RTJ did do it, but logged in via another computer to shake the scent)

That&#39;s all I can think of right now, (sorry about the objective arguments added as well - I&#39;m in a Me, Myself and I mood today )

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    Lets not jump to conclusions (again?) and blame haxor.

First off, finding passes is easy. There are many turtorials that most people can follow that can be used to find passes. Open program, load proxy list (which can be found on this site ) load pass list, hit start. done

We have 87,925 registered members. How many off these people have been pissed off by someone on this board? And hey. Wasn&#39;t there an admin who we have been talking shit about for the past month or so? Didn&#39;t he own the board and know a whole lot about it, so much so that the current admins and mods can&#39;t change some of the features he added after months of trying? Do you think he ever did a backup of the databases to his own computer? Arn&#39;t passes stored in one of those databases?
    RTJ when was the last time you changed your pass?

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    Well...

1. I think that my account was "hacked," either that or someone did this using my computer, which i doubt happened.

2. I don&#39;t think it was haxor, me and haxor are good friends. He wouldn&#39;t do this, not to me.

3. ... My password is a bit easy, and hasn&#39;t been changed since I got the account.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    There is a War brewing Gentlemen.Are you going to be at home with the Ladies or out on the Field with the Men?

"Forum Wars - Summer 2004"

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    Debaser
    Well I think the ban&#39;s lifted off your name, saw Rip The Jacker logged in a little bit ago?

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Sorry you got blamed....RtJ...somehow, I dont believe it was you,...a gut feeling cos I don&#39;t really know you.

Looks like new passwords and security is needed for the board.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast