Thread: Sp1 Error

Poster
    i'm not sure if it's harware related but anyways here i go.. i mentioned it in hardware world a while back and nothin suggested got it sorted.. this is the error i get

Image Resized
    [img]http://img65.photobucket.com/albums/v197/zeromarius24/sp1error.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Do you have daemon tools, alcohol 120 or any other software making a virtual cd drive, if so you may have to uninstall it or disable the virtual drive.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by ilw@12 June 2004 - 08:43
    Do you have daemon tools, alcohol 120 or any other software making a virtual cd drive, if so you may have to uninstall it or disable the virtual drive.
    that is one of the suggestions given in hardware world if i remember correctly, and i think it was Lynx that said atapi had nothing to do with virtual drives (which is true too).

marius, have you tried installing in safemode? don't remember if that was suggested

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004+12 June 2004 - 20:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ROSSCO_2004 @ 12 June 2004 - 20:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ilw@12 June 2004 - 08:43
    that is one of the suggestions given in hardware world if i remember correctly, and i think it was Lynx that said atapi had nothing to do with virtual drives (which is true too).

marius, have you tried installing in safemode? don&#39;t remember if that was suggested [/b][/quote]
    tried in safe mode.. dont work