Thread: Talk About Strange!

I am watching Max Kellerman on ESPN and it is a sports debate show. The "judge" of the debate looked familiar to me.

I find out his name is William Wolfe. I only grew up with the guy, kindergarten through highschool graduation. Great to see he his doing well.

Kind of freaky to be watching him on national television, as I type this.

Sometimes the good guys do come out on top. He was a good kid and has one of the best minds I have personally met.

Go Bill!
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    over in toronto, ontario, canada, ther is this famous news guy on channel 7, he used to be my dad's friend lol.

strange coincidence.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by hobbes@12 June 2004 - 18:48
    I am watching Max Kellerman on ESPN and it is a sports debate show. The "judge" of the debate looked familiar to me.

I find out his name is William Wolfe. I only grew up with the guy, kindergarten through highschool graduation. Great to see he his doing well.

Kind of freaky to be watching him on national television, as I type this.

Sometimes the good guys do come out on top. He was a good kid and has one of the best minds I have personally met.

Go Bill!
    That's cool.

I might remind you we are both well acquainted with a man of singular talent, who, among many other things, is possibly the top maker of Remontoire clocks in this hemisphere.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain