Thread: Imageready Cs

hey guys im trying 2 make me an animation (gif) using imageready that i got with photoshop cs but i cnt quite figure it out

as u can c from my sig i get the general idea but i wanna make one with more than 2 frames but i have no idea how.

ive tried the help thingy in imageready but i just get confused :helpsmile: . can sum 1 give me the basic steps 2 makin a gif. It would help so much. i think i do it sum really stupid way it must b simpler! lol

plzzzzzzz

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    trajillo's Avatar Fitter Happier
    well it all starts with WINDOW>ANIMATION i think then you go to NEW FRAME and then make a new layer and then put wat u want to show on that frame on that layer and whilst on that frame click on the DONT SEE icon (its looks an eye) on the layer you dont want showing on that frame. i hope this made sense

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    Originally posted by trajillo@13 June 2004 - 10:46
    well it all starts with WINDOW>ANIMATION i think then you go to NEW FRAME and then make a new layer and then put wat u want to show on that frame on that layer and whilst on that frame click on the DONT SEE icon (its looks an eye) on the layer you dont want showing on that frame. i hope this made sense
    thanks 4 that. yer it helped i wasnt clicking on the eye thingy. silly me lol.

ive got it all sussed now