Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fast Track Infiltrated?

Poster
    I rarely post messages on any forum. I figure if I don't have anything to say, why should I? However, I have detected a possible problem that I think other FastTrack users should be aware of. Also be aware that, while I am from the "old school" that never accuses anyone unless I am more than reasonably sure they warrant accusation and confrontation.
    To get to the point, I received THE letter yesterday...you know, the one from my ISP informing me that I downloaded such and such copyrighted material on said date and where I downloaded it from and the sig and hash for said movies (which I have to admit I did dl).
    Here's the story so far...
    I notified by forum at kltechsupport the receipt of the letter, advising others to refrain from using FastTrack movies, which is the site I used. I alerted others that 1.) I had been caught after 2 years of downloading stuff with no letters or notifications.
    2.) I used sigs and hashes for the first time ever, which were given in the letter...so I can only assume there's a plant or a mole or a watch of some sort on the website OR over at klitetools. I immediately received a private message from SharedHolder, telling me he had deleted my thread due to the fact that I had posted once already...this in the middle of the night. After considering the actions of this ADMIN, I slowly became aware that he might be trying to cover up his unappropriate release of knowledge to whatever authorities are involved...in other words, I believe him to be a mole or a plant of said authorities, as he has the ability to censor his actions and retain his "mole" status.
    Trust me, I hate to accuse anyone, but the facts add up...one movie, one site, one admin with the right information, one letter telling me of my infractions. Doesn't take an Einstein to smell a rat, right?
    Stay away from klite tools, for now, people, until...well, until we as citizens of free countries can again utilize our right to download music, movies, and any materials that, quite honestly, its creators should pay us to be spreading the news of a song or movies merits...thats good PR for them, plain and simple.
    But back to SharedHolder, the godlike admin of klitetechsupport...watch out people, and download from somewhere besides FastTrack movies website...don't use klitetools as a kazaalite program, go find an earlier version (I suggest version 2.4.3 or build 3 if you can find them...try here in the forum, tho, and someone, someone you can trust, will assist. I'va always had good luck and good rapport with the staff here, as well as the community in general. I shouldn't have ever left to go to klitetools.
    Thanks, and be careful, filesharers.
    BTW, my name is D. Heikkinen, [email protected], in case you need to write or in case...well, just in case.
    Please bellieve that there are forces throughout the network seeking to destroy it. Why? For their own gain, possibly, or for the opportunity to be a part of ANYTHING, even a sting by the RIAA or thge MPAA motherf**kers.
    And F**k SharedHolder...I thought he could be trusted.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    No!

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    You do realise they will ban you now...ah well.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    UcanRock2's Avatar Phantom Gander
    That's not right.

Got a philosophy...trust no one, until they've earned it.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Yes, i believe a firm ban is in order so he has no chance to bring his heathen theories into the minds of our noobs.

We wouldn't want anyone to get any heretical ideas about our godlike master.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    i read half of it then got bored ...

SO

yay

or

boo!
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    The criminal mastermind that is SH is banned from here as are links to his wicked website so soon they will all be but a memory.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by gemby!@13 June 2004 - 17:49

SO

yay

or

boo!

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by gemby!@13 June 2004 - 17:49

SO

yay

or

boo!
    Same here. I can't be arsed to read that much today.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast