Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: England Vs. France

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by namzuf9@13 June 2004 - 21:46
    Come on, how many times have we lost our first game in the group?
    It does'nt make it easy for us but the loss will give us a kick in the arse we need.
    Bloody Heskey should of stayed on the bench
    Heskey should have stayed at home...we should have taken Shearer.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Originally posted by namzuf9@13 June 2004 - 21:46
    Come on, how many times have we lost our first game in the group?
    It does'nt make it easy for us but the loss will give us a kick in the arse we need.
    Bloody Heskey should of stayed on the bench
    So TRUE!
    It was a very good result today..that other game Swiss 0-0 Croatia.
    It's still in our own hands we got to beat the other 2 or maybe even a win/draw may do!
    It's no good playing your best in the opening game, it don't win you the cup!

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Sorry I haven't been on earlier to reply to this - I've been KICKING THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF MY GODDAMN TV

As much as it aches me to say it as a Liverpool supporter, Rooney was the star of the team tonight - Owen did bollocks then.

Beckham's missed penalty was a bummer, but it wasn't that bad - It would have added to the score but it wouldn't have taken away the lead at the time, so it was no biggy. The two problems though that lost it was taking Rooney (Like I said, the star of the team tonight) off for Heskey (it sure as fuck didn't help Houllier having him on so what made Sven think he would do better on an national team? ), as well as picking James for the net, THAT USELESS PIECE OF SHIT WHO COULD SAVE BETTER IF HE WASN'T IN THE BLOODY NET AT ALL!!!

FOR GOD'S SAKE, someone get the FA to call Seaman and tell him all is forgiven - Either that or give a less-experienced English goalkeeper a chance. Just not that USELESS EX-LIVERPOOL CUNT If we keep with him on the squad, we're gonna end up dropping out of the tournament quicker than Beckham in France '98

If I seem angry, you bet your arse I'm angry - After watching that match, I have the male equivalent of PMS and a handgun on my side for anyone wanting to try anything. Any questions?

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Originally posted by Illuminati@13 June 2004 - 22:22
    as well as picking James for the net, THAT USELESS PIECE OF SHIT WHO COULD SAVE BETTER IF HE WASN'T IN THE BLOODY NET AT ALL!!! 
    I have to Dissagree with your point about James... Although I too think he is Shite!!! I blame Gerard for the goal more than James!!
    I mean, What a stupid backpass.... he gave James no option but to run at Henry!
    he would have scored anyhow so may as well bring him down and take a chance with the penalty. At least he did'nt get sent off! Which might not of been too bad

5. Lounge   -   #45
    on Rooney being taken off for Heskey - there was only 15 minutes to go (i think) and England were just playing long balls, it was worth giving him a break, there's nothing wrong with Heskey, he was better than Owen

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Originally posted by SillyRumours@14 June 2004 - 00:08
    on Rooney being taken off for Heskey - there was only 15 minutes to go (i think) and England were just playing long balls, it was worth giving him a break, there's nothing wrong with Heskey, he was better than Owen
    Owen hasn't played well in ages - it should have been Vassel and rooney all the way through. (though I'd prefer Rooney and Shearer)

James had no choice and there isn't that many good english keepers to choose frm.

The problem was I think, that in the second half England looked exhauseted - they played the first half like the last 10 mins in a draw and if they had the stamina would have pwned France's ass.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    I think we're really gonna suffer with the heat in this tourenment. Damn our pasty white arses!

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Poster
    Yeah France! I just made 5 bucks

9. Lounge   -   #49
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    ahahhahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaha

zidane = best player in the world
    france = best team in the world
    england = full of calamity james and co.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    France was stronger the whole game

And the goals from Zidane, One word: WOW!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast