View Poll Results: Why is my wife in Thailadn not acceptin g my calls?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • She is out with another man

1 25.00%
  • She doesn;t want me tio be able to speak wioth my daughter

1 25.00%
  • I have no clue

2 50.00%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Poll Request:

Originally posted by Zedaxax@14 June 2004 - 02:03
    wheren't you in Thailand this year?
    For 2 weeks - I managed to se Layla 5 times but also had my wifes staf come to rought me up

2. Lounge   -   #12
    BTW - Zedaxax - this is the little girl who's father you are taking th episs oput of for not being able to se her:

[edited picture out]

3. Lounge   -   #13
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    she is a cutie, I can see why it hurts

4. Lounge   -   #14
    And the wonderful person who created al this...

[edited picture out]

5. Lounge   -   #15
    So fuck you Zedaxax you GEPtard

edit#: Zedtard is not the person in the pic that is my klovely wife

6. Lounge   -   #16
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    She is beautifull,
    Image Resized
    [img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v239/spam4/S2300100.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>
    thailand will be great experience for her.
    sorry i dont know all the details of your story, just thought this poll was a loungy spam thing.
    good luck

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Originally posted by Zedaxax@14 June 2004 - 02:15
    FUck you - it was whwen I wsa with her but my wife made us mocve back to the uK then dissapeared there when I was at work one dayl.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam+14 June 2004 - 03:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 14 June 2004 - 03:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Zedaxax@14 June 2004 - 02:15
    FUck you - it was whwen I wsa with her but my wife made us mocve back to the uK then dissapeared there when I was at work one dayl. [/b][/quote]
    I think they were kind words Sam

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    its a terrible shame sam, and i hope that your wife gets the help she needs and life straightens out.....

and like i said in the same poll before... i think none of the above

gl to you and why drink yourself to death..... you&#39;ve got a beautiful daughter and though it may not seem it now, there is hope and ur her dad...... even though u arent with her right now that doesnt change the fact that she needs you

I cant really begin to imagine what ur going thru but I hope thigns work out

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Originally posted by Mathea@14 June 2004 - 02:24
    its a terrible shame sam, and i hope that your wife gets the help she needs and life straightens out.....

and like i said in the same poll before... i think none of the above

gl to you and why drink yourself to death..... you&#39;ve got a beautiful daughter and though it may not seem it now, there is hope and ur her dad...... even though u arent with her right now that doesnt change the fact that she needs you

I cant really begin to imagine what ur going thru but I hope thigns work out
    Every tme I phone her she says "hello Daddy" when she pickes up the phone but she is so young that whom ever my wife ends up with will be her daddy adn I will just be her biological father - adn the hauges convention can kiss my ass because it is as usekless as fuck - Thailand wanted to jopin but they said no - ift hey had accepted layla would be living wth me irght now

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast