Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hidden Treasure Games.

Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I was wondering if any of you know of any very enetertaining old and/or underated games that more people should know about. Here's my list of games not many people know of and should try.. also includes old classics people might have missed:

SimTower - Classic, but addicitive
    RealMyst - Awsome graphics, unique FPS adventure
    Fire Emblem - GBA, awsome rpg
    Vagrant Story - PS1, medevil MGS like game
    2002 FIFA World Cup - Quite new.. made by Konami
    MGS for GBA - Actually a nice/different game. Most people already play PSX MGS tho.
    Tomb Raider 2 - Old PC & PSX game. If you never played.. start with this 2nd version.
    Road Rash 3D - Old PSX. Nice biker raceing game. awsome soundtrack

2. Games   -   #2
    the most underrated games I can think of right now

M.U.G.E.N.- a fighter game engine you d/l and add your own characters and stages and soundtrack to-awesome fun there. (a true online secret, very few americans know about it)

Gish- we've been talking about it here, super fun game.

Worms - this series has been my all time favorite game (even on top of half life) nothing compares to the fun of owning everyone once you get really good at it.

www.2flashgames.com - almost every flash game ever, you can never underestimate how much fun a bunch of little tiny games can be.

good question btw, i'm hoping lots of people answer it with others I've never thought of, or seen.
    "If you expect a kick in the balls, and you get a slap in the face, then it's a victory!" -old Irish wisdom

3. Games   -   #3
    M.U.G.E.N.- a fighter game engine you d/l and add your own characters and stages and soundtrack to-awesome fun there. (a true online secret, very few americans know about it)
    Speaking of Mugen - where can you download it ? Elecbyte is down and Google didn't really help.

4. Games   -   #4
    yeah I heard about elecbyte's demise, most of the sites are in portugese or other foreign languages, so you tell me of a good online translator (I can read portugese, but I'm not familiar with french or italian.)

ahh here's an english one http://www.maximummugen.hpg.ig.com.br/

most of these sites are part of huge mugen networks, so once you find one website you uncover the entire MASSIVE (and I do mean that) network of mugen fans so you will not have any trouble from there (except translating them.) Downloading the right versions of everything can be a problem so make sure you read as many guides and readmes and crap as possible, it can be alot of trouble to get the perfect setup, but once it's done, its alot of fun.
    "If you expect a kick in the balls, and you get a slap in the face, then it's a victory!" -old Irish wisdom

5. Games   -   #5
    spelunker121's Avatar Flailing about!
    Protect me from what I want!

6. Games   -   #6
    @ Titus, I already tried that site, the download doesn't work anymore and most of the links are broken. I'll keep Googling.

@ Spelunker, ditto - download won't work anymore.

7. Games   -   #7
    Twist3r
    elasto mania is a really good 2D dirt biking game
    and roadrash as wolfmight said

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by Twister@21 June 2004 - 21:26
    elasto mania is a really good 2D dirt biking game
    and roadrash as wolfmight said
    oh how could I forget...trials...from miniclip.com wooo boy that was fun, its a bike game, you know bike trials...i'm sure you can get the full version through our "methods."

sorry for the bad link fred, there are a million networks like I said, all dedicated to mugen (at least there were about a year ago when I was playing it) I think at one point I had a mugen client with multiplayer (TCIP) which was fun, keep diggin', I'm over mugen (too much of a good thing) but I would like to know if it works out for you.

9. Games   -   #9

10. Games   -   #10
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    pontifex and bridge construction set.

street legal (budget - buggy, most realistic car and damage engine i ever seen)

could i mention the conflict series. sliightly more comercial but very under-rated IMO

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast