Thread: Far Cry

Has anyone actually tried the far cry multiplayer with the downloaded version?
    Cos i want to know if the downloaded version could work online, or do you need the correct cd key?

2. Games   -   #2
    Come on, sum1 must have tried it rite?
    I mean, its been out for quite a while now, and by what ive seen, loads of people have downloaded it, so at least one person here might have tried it, or r they just lazy and not bothered replying...

3. Games   -   #3
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    You need a CD key.

4. Games   -   #4
    so it dont matta if the .exe is cracked?

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    The way I see it, is the only way to play anything on multiplayer, you have to buy the game.

6. Games   -   #6
    Tormentor's Avatar Searching The People
    Originally posted by blitz81388@13 June 2004 - 10:56
    The way I see it, is the only way to play anything on multiplayer, you have to buy the game.
    Once again. NOT true. Not ALL online games require a cd-key, or a valid one. Must yes most do.
    - Unleash The Power Of The Wii, Unlock It Today!
    http://www.castabet.net

7. Games   -   #7
    threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    can't you just search for a key? can't be that hard to find....i could be wrong tho and usually am...oh well

8. Games   -   #8
    From what I've seen, almost all games require a cd key besides - RTS (i.e. C&C), boardgames (i.e. Risk2), maybe one of 2 other genres like those.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

9. Games   -   #9
    Lick My Lovepump
    I think theres an online crack, but I doubt you'll be on anything other than cracked servers. The online is supposed to be crap anyway - no big loss.

10. Games   -   #10
    Even though I payed for far cry (then sold it! for 30 bucks! ) I did get an MP crack working (I think it was the deviance one) I found a manual that helped me edit some crap that allowed for it...I think that far cry MP sucks balls (SP is the shiznit though) so when I finished farcry and got bored with it, I uninstalled it...btw the crack definetly came from [illegal link], I pretty much only use that site so everything else can be ruled out. And the manual for the crack was on some forum I found on google... , I know it's not much help but at least you know it's out there.
    "If you expect a kick in the balls, and you get a slap in the face, then it's a victory!" -old Irish wisdom