Thread: Super Dvd Ripper

Ok fileshares. We definatly need to strategize. Supper Dvd Ripper is a must for anyone ripping dvd's! you can even rip the extras EX: deleted scenes, music videos, etc. I ripped a music video that was 5 minutes long with awesome quailty, guess what the size was? ONLY 32MB! its amazing! Cluesless the full movie with credits cam out 681MB! again awesome quality, it almost looks like the actual dvd! i used 640x352 setting for ripping dvd's. Now if i rent a dvd from the video store can i rip those too? or are they special and cannot?

just a tip for ya

D

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Retired
    DVD Shrink

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Double Agent
    i use dvd x copy...

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    lol well for beginners like myself this worked perfectly. also it only took about 3 hours to rip. this one program i used about a year ago took like 9 for a 90 minute movie! of course as impatient as i am, i deleted the program. it was just a suggestion to ne filesharer, but if those work for you two go head! lol

D

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    lynx's Avatar .
    DvdShrink.

Usually under 30 minutes for a full DVD rip.

If you are impatient.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    vampiro's Avatar Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    you can rip DVD's from rental shops as it only has the same protection as a bought DVD, tis the way i got MAtrix revelations for free well £3:50 for 2 nights rent

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    can these apps convert vob file to avi also or does it have to my directly from the dvd disc?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    any1??