Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fc Has Something To Say

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by SensualBarfing@14 June 2004 - 16:26
    i know how you feel fc!!!

about three years ago my girl had a headache one day.

those were the worst 24 hours i can remember..............

yogi

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    My virginity grew back...

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Why did I turn down them women all these Years?I know one of them would of let me lick that pussy.

Ohhhh I Love that Smiley.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    And I thought two months was bad enough

5. Lounge   -   #15
    I am just worried that I am getting so desperate that the next Women that trys to make a move or that I find attractive I am going to Fuck.And then what did them five Years mean?

*Well somebody is going to say "it meant you needed to get out more!" *

Because anymore it is like a challenge.Abstinent it can not be called.I jerk off to much.

Do you think MR. Clinton was right?Oral does not count and I can eat some ones pussy and still call myself a newly born Virgin?

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    <SHALLOW>
    -----DISCLAIMER
    First id like to make a general disclaimer that while not all women are alike, there are certain social aspects that can be exploited that some women will respond to.

-----MAIN PART
    First we get the law of averages working for us....
    Pick a day, any day, go to where there are a lot of people.
    Make a pact with yourself to talk to 10 women, it does&#39;nt matter what about as long as its mildly engaging and DOES NOT allow them to know how long youve been without.
    I bet at least 1 out of those 10 will show interest in some way, then cultivate that interest.
    If you did that once a day for one week youve just increased the number of women you hang out with to 7, and you should be fooling around with at least 1 of those 7 if things go well. If they don&#39;t, keep talking to more.

-----BONUS PART
    Also once you have a bunch of gal pals then you have "Upped your value" in a public sense. Some women are intrigued by guys who recieve a lot of attention from other women.. I don&#39;t know why really, maybe they want to know what that guy has going on that all these other girls want a piece of, who knows. In any event go out to clubs with your circle of gal pals and hang out for a while, dance, cavort, have fun. Then after an hour or so (after you have been seen having fun with your gal pals) start talking to other women there. You may find that some will be much more receptive than if you were at the same club hangin out with your buddies. This works fine in pretty much any kind of social gathering though so dont try this exclusively at clubs.
    </SHALLOW>

There&#39;s no &#39;I&#39; in &#39;team&#39;. But then there&#39;s no &#39;I&#39; in &#39;useless smug colleague&#39;, either.
    And there&#39;s four in &#39;platitude-quoting idiot&#39;. Go figure.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Originally posted by Canti@14 June 2004 - 16:56
    <SHALLOW>
    -----DISCLAIMER
    First id like to make a general disclaimer that while not all women are alike, there are certain social aspects that can be exploited that some women will respond to.

-----MAIN PART
    First we get the law of averages working for us....
    Pick a day, any day, go to where there are a lot of people.
    Make a pact with yourself to talk to 10 women, it does&#39;nt matter what about as long as its mildly engaging and DOES NOT allow them to know how long youve been without.
    I bet at least 1 out of those 10 will show interest in some way, then cultivate that interest.
    If you did that once a day for one week youve just increased the number of women you hang out with to 7, and you should be fooling around with at least 1 of those 7 if things go well. If they don&#39;t, keep talking to more.

-----BONUS PART
    Also once you have a bunch of gal pals then you have "Upped your value" in a public sense. Some women are intrigued by guys who recieve a lot of attention from other women.. I don&#39;t know why really, maybe they want to know what that guy has going on that all these other girls want a piece of, who knows. In any event go out to clubs with your circle of gal pals and hang out for a while, dance, cavort, have fun. Then after an hour or so (after you have been seen having fun with your gal pals) start talking to other women there. You may find that some will be much more receptive than if you were at the same club hangin out with your buddies. This works fine in pretty much any kind of social gathering though so dont try this exclusively at clubs.
    </SHALLOW>
    Talk to 10 Women?At the same time?Are you fucking crazy?That will drive me nuts&#33;

Most of them being by themselves get on my nerves.Let alone 10 of them.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Originally posted by Rat Faced+14 June 2004 - 21:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Faced @ 14 June 2004 - 21:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@14 June 2004 - 21:22
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rat Faced
    @14 June 2004 - 21:21
    I never found it easy to get some

Yeah but you are a GEPtard
    Why do i get the feeling that, if i knew WTF you just said, i&#39;d be greatly offended? [/b][/quote]
    Correct.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    GEPtard;

1) Retarded with regards to gep.

2) A skirt wearing bufty man.

3) Late in understanding the greatness of gep or unable to understand the greatness of gep, an idiot.

All right, so I made the second one up.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Skirt wearing bufty

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast