Thread: Motogp Catalunia

brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    Qualifying times

I'm torn between Rossi & Gibernau although it seems so close this year that anyone in the first 10 grid positions could win it
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Same here, torn between Rossi and Gibernau, though its Gibernaus "home" circuit and Rossi`s Yamaha is down on top speed compared to the Honda`s, it will make an interesting race.

Off topic/ I`m pissed off that only race one of WSB is on TV this weekend.

Bloody tennis! Bloody BBC!

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Motorbike racing???

I can watch the same shit by standing on the motorway and watching the bikes and cars go past

4. Lounge   -   #4
    jetje's Avatar former star
    It seems Rossi is going to win it, wich is pretty cool for Yamaha... B)

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    well rossi did win it, and he seems to be putting all those honda boys to shame as well. ha ha, just need hodgson to finish more races like he did today.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    The Doctor wins again (with the slower bike)

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@13 June 2004 - 03:07
    Motorbike racing???

I can watch the same shit by standing on the motorway and watching the bikes and cars go past
    Be careful you dont fall off, and by the way, its obvious you know nothing about the ammount of bike set up, rider skill etc that goes into bike racing.
    I suggest you just stick to playing with your computer.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    jetje's Avatar former star
    What Rossi did should Michael Schumacher do in the F1. He must step into a less faster car then the Ferrari. It takes guts but it sure will make the competition more interesting. Rossi at least now proves itīs not just equipment but heīs simply the best driver in motorracing. I think he did GP Motorracing a big favor with his move to Yamaha!

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Just wait a couple of years, Rossi has been for a test ride in Schumachers race car, he was only a couple of seconds off the pace.
    As soon as Rossi is world champ on the Yamaha he will have nothing else to prove on two wheels, so he`ll be off to F1.
    He also had a drive in a rally car a couple of years ago, he went well till crashing!

10. Lounge   -   #10
    The Doctor is AMAZING - is there nothing that he cannot acheive !!!!