Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Chronicles Of Riddick

Originally posted by Mad Cat+15 June 2004 - 17:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mad Cat @ 15 June 2004 - 17:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Titus808@15 June 2004 - 05:46
    star wars being the partial exception&nbsp; .

pros:

KOTOR
    xwing series
    dark forces series minus jedi academy

cons:

too big to list (stupid lucasarts)

the riddick game seems to be made better than the movie (which is not a great complement&nbsp; ) Does anyone else think Mr. Diesel sounds drunk all the time??&nbsp; Anyways the game can only be salvaged if the teacup is the main weapon Riddick uses&nbsp; .
    What do you mean minus Jedi Academy. Jedi Academy easily matches Jedi Outcast.

... you can add Force Commander to the cons list... [/b][/quote]
    i&#39;m not bitchin at the great gameplay of jedi academy, but the story was just too annoying to me to put it in the GREAT PROS LIST&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; , although Outcast had a pretty horrible story too, it was not as bad as academy
    &quot;If you expect a kick in the balls, and you get a slap in the face, then it&#39;s a victory&#33;&quot; -old Irish wisdom

2. Games   -   #12
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    i&#39;m not bitchin at the great gameplay of jedi academy, but the story was just too annoying to me to put it in the GREAT PROS LIST&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&nbsp; , although Outcast had a pretty horrible story too, it was not as bad as academy
    agreed B)

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. Games   -   #13
    someone seems jealouse of vin diesel...Cough Titus Cough.

nearly all the games review websites say it is well good, what i say is that u shouldnt knock a game until u&#39;ve tried it.
    I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

4. Games   -   #14
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by java.util.Tokarev;@16 June 2004 - 08:00
    someone seems jealouse of vin diesel...Cough Titus Cough.

nearly all the games review websites say it is well good, what i say is that u shouldnt knock a game until u&#39;ve tried it.
    lol, ya it&#39;s one hell of a game wit replay value (unlike some other recent ones i&#39;ve bought) and the graphics/story/sound/gameplay are all superb

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12