Thread: Toca Race Driver 2

I have'nt played it yet, but i'm getting it now, it's the italian version though ...can't seem to find an 'american speaking' one, anyways has anyone played this...every review i've read has spoken highly of it...I'm wondering if it's worth the time...
    "If you expect a kick in the balls, and you get a slap in the face, then it's a victory!" -old Irish wisdom

2. Games   -   #2
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Dunno, but gamestop.com has it in english, and will send it anywhere.

3. Games   -   #3
    Lick My Lovepump
    I don't think its been cracked yet, a very nasty protection or so I've heard. Can somebody tell me if it has?

4. Games   -   #4
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by Mad Cat@15 June 2004 - 18:26
    I don't think its been cracked yet, a very nasty protection or so I've heard. Can somebody tell me if it has?
    im pretty sure i saw it on suprnova couple of weeks or months ago i downloaded the demo version first and didnt like it much so dint bother downloading the full version B)

My Blog
    I'm still here.

5. Games   -   #5
    yeah it was in english...but the protection system is very nasty! deviance's little crack ain't workin too good, the nfo speaks of something else i'm gonna look into, and I hope it's worth the trouble....

(if anyone finds a working crack pm me or something )

update: the deviance crack is a fake, there are several others around...however no links are working right now :helpsmile: ok...come to find out all efforts to crack this game have been futile, all cracks for TOCA 2 are fake and might carry trojans...blah blah, codemasters, indeed.
    "If you expect a kick in the balls, and you get a slap in the face, then it's a victory!" -old Irish wisdom

6. Games   -   #6
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    My friends say the game is pretty good but they havent even played it lol
    but they do have the first toca and say its cool.

7. Games   -   #7
    lol it does look beautiful, and no crack to be seen yet. My god, what has the internet come to, when a mass of crackers can't do their own job.

8. Games   -   #8
    BANNED
    i may try download this tonight guys!,...