Thread: A Bit Of Sadness

On friday a boy died. He was in my year and my IT class.

About a week and a half ago he had an accident on his bike and was in a coma, he didn't pull through and passed away on friday.

Now for the bad luck part. Here's a bit of advice for you, never be in the same school as me because you will have an increased chance of dying in the last year. In my primary school a kid died on pneumonia in the last year and this time this other kid died. Im just bad luck.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Sorry for the kid(s).

Get over yourself. You're NOT the spawn of satan.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Similar accident to a guy i know hes paralyzed neck down....
    lost his girlfriend, job tutti.

new life

4. Lounge   -   #4
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Sorry that this all happened....I doubt if you jinked them tho....(unless you have been using your witchy powers)

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by zapjb@15 June 2004 - 14:43
    Sorry for the kid(s).

Get over yourself. You're NOT the spawn of satan.
    But i try so hard.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    my teachers die at my school

one or so each year

even the ones that have left die
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

7. Lounge   -   #7
    5 kids from my year at school died within a year of finishing school. Also, I started a new job once and 5 of the patients died within 5 months of me starting there (only 4 had ever died there before ever) :helpsmile:

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@15 June 2004 - 15:58
    5 kids from my year at school died within a year of finishing school. Also, I started a new job once and 5 of the patients died within 5 months of me starting there (only 4 had ever died there before ever) :helpsmile:
    Damn Sam...

9. Lounge   -   #9
    damndamndamndamn

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    I used to hang out with this dude named Mark.... Not a lot, just me and a few friends would hang out at his place for lunch until one day he killed his mom, her boyfriend, and his sister before taking off to Wasaga Beach (a party town). Incidentally, he had pointed thee very gun he killed them with at me one. At my face.. He thought it was funny, I didnt. I often wonder how easily it would have been for him to kill me. Or rather I often wonder if it would have made a difference to him if that chamber had not been empty.

I used to go elevator hopping with this guy Dave. Basically we figured out how to open the elevator doors when the elevator wasnt there. We would send the elevator to the floor below, open the door, and ride the roof of the elevator car. We would hop from car to car if they were on or close to the same level. One day Dave got his leg ripped off by an elevator counterweight. I am really surprised that he didn't fall to his death as well though.

Eddie was another friend of mine. He was either drinking or high but whatever the case he misjudged his jump when trying to hop a train and he lost 2 legs and one arm. They managed to save one leg, but if you look at it it's completely fucked because it was so mashed and mangled. Hes a complete asshole now, last I saw of him he liked to get into fights and punch people with his hook. I stopped hanging out with him because I was sue one day he was gonna kill someone with it.

So what's my point? People die, people get fucked up. Sometimes its their own fault, sometimes they could have avoided it by recognising that doing something, or going somewhere might be a bad idea, and sometimes you could do everything right and still get screwed. It's life, it's happening to everyone and I can think of at least 10 people I know who have it way worse than me. The only thing you can do is try to learn something from it, and be glad that it wasn't you.

There's no 'I' in 'team'. But then there's no 'I' in 'useless smug colleague', either.
    And there's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'. Go figure.