Thread: Sbc Yahoo! Dsl Introduces 2gb Mail

Welcome to the new and improved
    SBC Yahoo! Mail Plus.

Thanks for being a loyal SBC Yahoo! DSL subscriber. We’ve made some great changes to your Mail account, effective immediately! You’ll have all the features of your current Mail account, and many more — at no additional cost*!

Here’s even more to love about SBC Yahoo! Mail Plus:
    Virtually unlimited storage
    A whopping 2GB means you should never have to worry about managing storage again! Keep thousands of messages, photos, and documents — think of it as your online archive.
    No graphical ads
    When you’re using the Mail web interface, your experience will be even more enjoyable.
    Streamlined interface
    Makes using your mail even easier.
    So thanks again for choosing SBC Yahoo! Mail to keep in touch, and we hope you enjoy the additional services now at your fingertips. For more information, please visit our Help page.

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    You don't have to subscribe to SBC Yahoo! DSL either, Yahoo! Mail offers this 2GB storage for only $19.95 a year.

I personally wouldn't buy 2GB of space just for my mail. The 1GB that Google offers is good enough, and it's free.

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by Mr. Blunt@15 June 2004 - 18:25
    You don't have to subscribe to SBC Yahoo! DSL either, Yahoo! Mail offers this 2GB storage for only $19.95 a year.

I personally wouldn't buy 2GB of space just for my mail. The 1GB that Google offers is good enough, and it's free.
    ya. but they are still in beta

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    I subscribe. Good enough . Keep on enhancing our features SBC!

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    Dear SBC Yahoo! DSL Member,

We hope you are enjoying your subscription to SBC Yahoo! DSL, which includes your Mail Plus account. It's our goal to offer you an email experience that makes it easy to stay in touch and offers great value. Periodically, we make changes to enhance the service for our users. As of June 15, 2004, you'll enjoy the following benefits at no additional charge:
    Increase in your storage quota to 2GB
    No graphical ads
    A streamlined interface that's even easier to use
    You will continue to access your Mail Plus account as usual. No further action is required, and there will be no interruption of your service. For more information, please click here.

Sincerely,

SBC Yahoo! DSL Member Services