Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: What Games Are You Playing?

Max Payne and FFTA on the GBA
    SunDog : Frozen Legacy
    Life And Death
    Rebel Universe, if I can get it to work
    Vice City to relax. B)

Occasionally H2G2 : Gold, but that game is frekkin evil.

2. Games   -   #42
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    GBA: Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (great to play while in the gym )
    PS2: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (got back into it for some reason and forgot how good it was )
    PC (and the main game currently): Neocron (Don't laugh because it's fairly old - You'll be surprised how great it feels to go from two five-minute loading SOE games to one that takes less than 20 minutes to get into the game )

3. Games   -   #43
    isn't neocron the one that made it's customers pay for the beta (and it's still in a beta?) if that's the case then a hearty har-har for you m8!
    "If you expect a kick in the balls, and you get a slap in the face, then it's a victory!" -old Irish wisdom

4. Games   -   #44
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by Titus808@17 June 2004 - 20:41
    isn't neocron the one that made it's customers pay for the beta (and it's still in a beta?) if that's the case then a hearty har-har for you m8!
    It's been released since the beta, and I'm currently on the ten-day free trial

And there's a lot more to it than say Star Wars Galaxies

5. Games   -   #45
    Originally posted by Illuminati+17 June 2004 - 22:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Illuminati @ 17 June 2004 - 22:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Titus808@17 June 2004 - 20:41
    isn&#39;t neocron the one that made it&#39;s customers pay for the beta (and it&#39;s still in a beta?) if that&#39;s the case then a hearty har-har for you m8&#33;
    It&#39;s been released since the beta, and I&#39;m currently on the ten-day free trial

And there&#39;s a lot more to it than say Star Wars Galaxies [/b][/quote]
    more power to ya...and galaxies sucks ass.
    &quot;If you expect a kick in the balls, and you get a slap in the face, then it&#39;s a victory&#33;&quot; -old Irish wisdom

6. Games   -   #46
    lets see where to start ok latest games... st: jedi academy...sp:pt....Knights of the old republic...rise of nations...call of duty...battlefield vietnam...battlefield series.. oh i dunno i got many more games but dont feel like installing em...like medal of honor series cept breakthrough(gayest expansion since shit came out of everyones ass) anyways....thats it for now i am getting more games 2 like ut2004...i dunno watever game i want ill get it ....ill see in the store anyways cyas
    &lt;-----Best Card in Deck....or is it?(3000Atk - 2500 Def)

http://www.emule-project.org/ CHECK IT OUT&#33;
    http://www.yu-gi-oh-cards.com/ Site says it all...

7. Games   -   #47
    Playing various parts of games at the moment...I play part of one, get bored and try part of the other game................so....

....on Xbox - NFSUnderground and The Suffering........

....and on..the Gamecube - Resident Evil, Eternal Darkness, Fifa 2003....
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha&#33;&#33;

8. Games   -   #48
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Originally posted by slimboyfatz@18 June 2004 - 18:59
    Playing various parts of games at the moment...I play part of one, get bored and try part of the other game................so....

....on Xbox - NFSUnderground and The Suffering........

....and on..the Gamecube - Resident Evil, Eternal Darkness, Fifa 2003....
    had t ages nd still too scared to complete it

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345