Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pm Message

TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    i got a email saying that a member had sent me a pm, i looked on the forum and it said 1 new message. i clicked it and it said no messages in the inbox and the link in the email doesn't work... wtf is going on? lol

Originally posted by the email
    TheRealDave,

Illuminati has sent you a new personal message entitled "Hey Dave".

You can read this personal message by following the link below:

https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?act=M...=in&MSID=159045

Regards,

The KL Board team.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php

2. Lounge   -   #2
    ummm, anyone?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Ask Illuminati, The.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by J'Pol@22 June 2004 - 19:44
    Ask Illuminati, The.
    good idea

5. Lounge   -   #5
    blank BT Rep: +1
    i get that everytime, or asking me to sign in. I think its due to how hotmail opens email links within hotmail still, thus making other sites not be able to read cookies which produces these errors.

i normally delete the email and go to the site normally
    Shut that cunt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart her head.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by hungrylilboy@22 June 2004 - 21:41
    i get that everytime, or asking me to sign in. I think its due to how hotmail opens email links within hotmail still, thus making other sites not be able to read cookies which produces these errors.

i normally delete the email and go to the site normally
    thats what i did, i didnt open the pm throught hotmail.. the message just vanished

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I got my Daves confused and actually sent a message I wrote to the wrong one.

As I realised I sent it to the wrong person, I activated the remote self-destruct which destroyed the message but not the email notification. Sorry for the inconvienience on TheRealDave's part, but it was nothing to worry about

(As a side note, why the fuck do some people insist on bringing PM-related things to the board instead of privately PMing the person in question? )

8. Lounge   -   #8
    blank BT Rep: +1
    lol the poor bastard was getting all excited! thinking he had something interesting to read! awwww
    Shut that cunt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart her head.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by Illuminati@22 June 2004 - 22:59

(As a side note, why the fuck do some people insist on bringing PM-related things to the board instead of privately PMing the person in question? )
    That's a bit harsh. It was your feck up.

Maybe he tried to deal with it in PM and sent it to the wrong Illuminati

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+22 June 2004 - 23:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol &#064; 22 June 2004 - 23:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Illuminati@22 June 2004 - 22:59

That&#39;s a bit harsh. It was your feck up.

Maybe he tried to deal with it in PM and sent it to the wrong Illuminati [/b][/quote]
    Of course it was my feck up and this confusion was my fault as a result. What I was doing was a question to those who feel that they can get a better response by bringing it to the public domain to make a big deal instead of talking about it in private. I know it was a little harsh as Dave did make a genuine mistake, it seemed relevant to ask it

As for the wrong Illuminati, it could happen - I wonder how many people could spell it without looking at the word beforehand

EDIT: I&#39;d best explain about the PM anyway as well as some people bitched about the subject before - The reason why I was trying to PM the member formerly known as TheDave was because some of the logs with 7th leftover from the topic contained discussions about him, and I was going to hand him my copy of those logs to do what he wanted, to either delete them or post them himself.

That was also why I had preferred to have kept this private instead of being put in a public area - Happy?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast