Thread: F.e.a.r. (first Encounter Assault & Recon)

I watched the demo video to this game, man it looks creepy as hell, watch it in the dark at fullscreen, I think I saw a few things but, not sure what they where,...

13min clip at gamespot http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/fe...w_6100592.html (Please note: This clip contains profanity, graphic violence, and bloodshed. Viewer discretion is advised.)

Oh and the matrix mode looks killer, I can't wait till this one is released

Sorry if this has been brought up already, search brought up null

2. Games   -   #2
    yeah it's looking pretty bad-assed (is that the farcry engine??) but DOOM3 has them all by the balls as far as scary goes. Those little human-baby flies are retardedly terrifying (in real life nobody is afraid of babies, no matter how sharp and airborne they may be )
    "If you expect a kick in the balls, and you get a slap in the face, then it's a victory!" -old Irish wisdom

3. Games   -   #3
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    looks good, can't wait

but here's something that i 100% agree on:

but DOOM3 has them all by the balls as far as scary goes
    all the fuckin way iD, i hope doom3 gets released b4 summer ends B)

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

4. Games   -   #4
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    I reckon FEAR will be better, these trailers are insane.....blood covered walls, superb physics, shockwave explosions, close combat fighting.....screaming little girls running towards blinds...

5. Games   -   #5
    DOOM has no "physics" hehe (that is a minus of D3), but even the beta with my shitty processor (it does lag on my PC on the lowest settings, unlike HL2 anon thing ) made me wanna crap my pantaloons. Yes, I wear pantaloons.

D3 is supposed to be out early next month or something like that...that's what the assholes at gamestop told me when I was looking at a pre-ordering box there (I thought it was out, made me want to kill them for putting it there , the nerd I am )
    "If you expect a kick in the balls, and you get a slap in the face, then it's a victory!" -old Irish wisdom