Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I Figured It Out

Originally posted by chalice@17 June 2004 - 12:49
    I knew that was coming, you racist fuck.

Not the first time either. And if you tell me its okay coz you're family are Irish, you can fuck right off.
    ...now, now, J'Pol...
    Don't visit http://curlsonfilm.co.uk ever!

2. Lounge   -   #22
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by chalice+17 June 2004 - 12:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chalice @ 17 June 2004 - 12:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by manker@17 June 2004 - 12:52
    <!--QuoteBegin-chalice
    @17 June 2004 - 12:49

Not the first time either. And if you tell me its okay coz you&#39;re family are Irish, you can fuck right off.

you want to explain how that is racist?
    Not to you. [/b][/quote]
    I don&#39;t think you have an answer.

you let a comment slide where it was insinuated that aussie&#39;s burn young kangaroo but when it was inferred that irish people use peat as fuel you cry "racist"

you arse.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Originally posted by manker+17 June 2004 - 12:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (manker @ 17 June 2004 - 12:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by chalice@17 June 2004 - 12:52
    <!--QuoteBegin-chalice

Not the first time either. And if you tell me its okay coz you&#39;re family are Irish, you can fuck right off.

Not to you.

you let a comment slide where it was insinuated that aussie&#39;s burn young kangaroo but when it was inferred that irish people use peat as fuel you cry "racist"

you arse. [/b][/quote]
    Aussies can speak for themselves.

Paddy is a derogatory term. I take offense. Simple as that.

More peat on the fire is a racist stereotype.

Ballbag.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@17 June 2004 - 12:47

paddy, throw more peat on the fire.
    I also find this offensive.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by chalice+17 June 2004 - 12:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chalice @ 17 June 2004 - 12:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by manker@17 June 2004 - 12:55
    Originally posted by chalice@17 June 2004 - 12:52
    <!--QuoteBegin-chalice

Not to you.

you arse.
    Aussies can speak for themselves.

Paddy is a derogatory term. I take offense. Simple as that.

More peat on the fire is a racist stereotype.

Ballbag. [/b][/quote]
    oh so you decided to explain.

paddy is not derogatory. it is a colloquialism for patrick, one used by just about every irish person I&#39;ve spoken to. is "dai" also racist when directed at a welsh person? I think not.

as for more peat on the fire. I fail to see how that causes offence. to use the welsh parallel again it&#39;s like calling welshmen coal burners because of the amount of coal mining that goes on in welsh parts.

I think you&#39;re just trolling.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Manker, you can think what you like. That is no concern of mine.

Irishmen do not refer to themselves as Paddies. If someone uses it in my presence, I tell them to stfu.

Read my posts. Never once on this board have I ever trolled.

Even Spiderdude won&#39;t deny this.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Looks like I was the only one to get any last night... too bad
    Don't visit http://curlsonfilm.co.uk ever!

8. Lounge   -   #28
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by chalice@17 June 2004 - 13:11

Irishmen do not refer to themselves as Paddies. If someone uses it in my presence, I tell them to stfu.

ffs. do you watch the rugby at all? the irish fans hold up banners declaring that the paddies have arrived.

the biggest online betting site in all of ireland is called "paddy power"

St Patricks Day is often shortened to St Paddies day on placards outside irish pubs..

of course it&#39;s your right to tell all these people to stfu but imo you look like a pretentious arse.

If you have never trolled before then you&#39;ve either set a precident or overnight you&#39;ve developed a skin thinner than rizla

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Originally posted by manker+17 June 2004 - 13:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (manker @ 17 June 2004 - 13:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-chalice@17 June 2004 - 13:11

ffs. do you watch the rugby at all? the irish fans hold up banners declaring that the paddies have arrived.

the biggest online betting site in all of ireland is called "paddy power"

St Patricks Day is often shortened to St Paddies day on placards outside irish pubs..

of course it&#39;s your right to tell all these people to stfu but imo you look like a pretentious arse.

If you have never trolled before then you&#39;ve either set a precident or overnight you&#39;ve developed a skin thinner than rizla [/b][/quote]
    St Patrick&#39;s Day is shortened to Paddy because if you&#39;re name is Patrick, it will inevitably happen. That&#39;s fair enough.

Spiderdude has posted Irish jokes in the past. He&#39;s not the only one but he&#39;s probably the main offender.

I don&#39;t have a thin skin but enough is enough. I&#39;ve let it slide in the past. I&#39;ve even tried to reason with him but he doesn&#39;t respond.

If you don&#39;t think &#39;throw more peat on the fire&#39; is a racist stereotype (tantamount to calling us bogmen), then you are the troll.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by chalice@17 June 2004 - 13:31
    St Patrick&#39;s Day is shortened to Paddy because if you&#39;re name is Patrick, it will inevitably happen. That&#39;s fair enough.

Spiderdude has posted Irish jokes in the past. He&#39;s not the only one but he&#39;s probably the main offender.

I don&#39;t have a thin skin but enough is enough. I&#39;ve let it slide in the past. I&#39;ve even tried to reason with him but he doesn&#39;t respond.

If you don&#39;t think &#39;throw more peat on the fire&#39; is a racist stereotype (tantamount to calling us bogmen), then you are the troll.
    it is tantamount to no such thing. it may insinuate that irish folk burn peat but why would one have to inhabit a bog in order to do that? I&#39;m quite sure that in order to burn coal one does not have to live in a mine.

I&#39;m glad the paddy thing is cleared up. if you find it offensive then I presume you are in the minority given the popularity of the paddy power website.

it seems most irish folk do not find it&#39;s name racist in the least

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast