Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I Figured It Out

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Originally posted by manker+17 June 2004 - 13:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (manker @ 17 June 2004 - 13:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-chalice@17 June 2004 - 13:31
    St Patrick&#39;s Day is shortened to Paddy because if you&#39;re name is Patrick, it will inevitably happen. That&#39;s fair enough.

Spiderdude has posted Irish jokes in the past. He&#39;s not the only one but he&#39;s probably the main offender.

I don&#39;t have a thin skin but enough is enough. I&#39;ve let it slide in the past. I&#39;ve even tried to reason with him but he doesn&#39;t respond.

If you don&#39;t think &#39;throw more peat on the fire&#39; is a racist stereotype (tantamount to calling us bogmen), then you are the troll.
    it is tantamount to no such thing. it may insinuate that irish folk burn peat but why would one have to inhabit a bog in order to do that? I&#39;m quite sure that in order to burn coal one does not have to live in a mine.

I&#39;m glad the paddy thing is cleared up. if you find it offensive then I presume you are in the minority given the popularity of the paddy power website.

it seems most irish folk do not find it&#39;s name racist in the least [/b][/quote]
    Whatever.

You&#39;ve obviously never heard the term before. I&#39;m quite sick of it, though.

I&#39;m off to dig some turf.

Unless Spiderdude wants to speak for himself.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    I put a lasgna in the oven and can&#39;t remember how long ago I did that

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@17 June 2004 - 13:51
    I put a lasgna in the oven and can&#39;t remember how long ago I did that
    just got it now - it seems ok

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Originally posted by benxuk+17 June 2004 - 12:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (benxuk @ 17 June 2004 - 12:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-chalice@17 June 2004 - 12:49
    I knew that was coming, you racist fuck.

Not the first time either. And if you tell me its okay coz you&#39;re family are Irish, you can fuck right off.
    ...now, now, J&#39;Pol... [/b][/quote]
    WTF?

You flatter me.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by chalice+17 June 2004 - 13:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chalice @ 17 June 2004 - 13:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by manker@17 June 2004 - 13:20
    <!--QuoteBegin-chalice
    @17 June 2004 - 13:11
    Manker, you can think what you like. That is no concern of mine.

Irishmen do not refer to themselves as Paddies. If someone uses it in my presence, I tell them to stfu.

Read my posts. Never once on this board have I ever trolled.

Even Spiderdude won&#39;t deny this.

ffs. do you watch the rugby at all? the irish fans hold up banners declaring that the paddies have arrived.

the biggest online betting site in all of ireland is called "paddy power"

St Patricks Day is often shortened to St Paddies day on placards outside irish pubs..

of course it&#39;s your right to tell all these people to stfu but imo you look like a pretentious arse.

If you have never trolled before then you&#39;ve either set a precident or overnight you&#39;ve developed a skin thinner than rizla
    St Patrick&#39;s Day is shortened to Paddy because if you&#39;re name is Patrick, it will inevitably happen. That&#39;s fair enough.

Spiderdude has posted Irish jokes in the past. He&#39;s not the only one but he&#39;s probably the main offender.

I don&#39;t have a thin skin but enough is enough. I&#39;ve let it slide in the past. I&#39;ve even tried to reason with him but he doesn&#39;t respond.

If you don&#39;t think &#39;throw more peat on the fire&#39; is a racist stereotype (tantamount to calling us bogmen), then you are the troll. [/b][/quote]
    when have i ever posted irish jokes? please check all my posts for irish jokes, i stand by all my posts. so stfu.

what do you call a rangers fan who works in a celtic pub?

ahunatthetill.

is that racist also? stfu and get a sense of humour transplant.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    i was at uni thats why i didnt speak for myself mr.troll.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Spiderdude,

the Irish have been the butt of your jokes a few times.

I&#39;m not going to go trawling through your posts because it would be like wading through shite.

I remember you trying to justify it by saying you&#39;re descended from the Irish.

I, reasonably, responded and was ignored.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    i was at uni, which is where i am going. have you heard of the search function? it is useful for finding posts by certain members. also yes i am descended from the irish and infact 70% of my family are still over in ireland, my family own houses in ireland also where i go on holidays. this is not me trying to justify my joke, because i dont think there is anything to justify. to call me a racist is ridiculous, to call you an arse is not.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@17 June 2004 - 15:05
    i was at uni, which is where i am going. have you heard of the search function? it is useful for finding posts by certain members. also yes i am descended from the irish and infact 70% of my family are still over in ireland, my family own houses in ireland also where i go on holidays. this is not me trying to justify my joke, because i dont think there is anything to justify. to call me a racist is ridiculous, to call you an arse is not.
    with the irish lottery you stick on ten million in the hope of winning a pound.

p.s. this is not racism i am descended from irish people.
    You inferred that the Irish were stupid. Just like every other racist fuck in the Bernard Manning vein.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    yeah i had better go get a swastika tatto&#39;d on my avatar so people can see what a a racist fuck i really am. btw this was sarcasm, before you get on your pedestal and get your night dress in a twist. ohh no was i being sexist there?

i wont reply after this as i need to go back to uni. feel free to think you pwned me. but manker pwned you. bye.

edit: also, 2 irish jokes is considered a few?

the Irish have been the butt of your jokes a few times.
    one irish joke inthe past makes me a big main offender. stop trolling.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast