Thread: Alcohol 120%

Poster
    i am tring to enter my serial and i go to about alcohol 120% and it says trial version. it only lets me click buy now or ok. when i click buy now it takes me to there site. how do i enter my serial??

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    The program reminded me after the 30 days was up then said "enter serial" so I did job done, don't know of another way sorry.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    ok, will winrar do the same thing aswell?? i dont remember.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Well I have 3.30 (cracked) so I wouldn't know also have corp's but don't see the need for it, on the ones before these you got a patch not a serial.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    not sure, but there might be a full version and a trial version of teh software, and u gotta download teh full to be able to enter the serial? not sure but i know I put my serial in right when i installed can't remember how.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    i have 3.3 but i dont know where to enter the serial

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    If you want can send you the you know what pm me may work on yours too, worth a try.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    i got the corp version and a patch for alcohol.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Originally posted by 3223@18 June 2004 - 04:24
    i am tring to enter my serial and i go to about alcohol 120% and it says trial version. it only lets me click buy now or ok. when i click buy now it takes me to there site. how do i enter my serial??
    alcohol produce two kinds of the same software...one is trial and the other is the full version

the trial works just like a trial, expires after 30 days...there's no way u can enter any serial there, unless u patch it...which to me is a waste of time

u have to get the full version, but the problem is...alcohol guards this version quite closely so u dun see it in major websites

ur only option is to either buy from alcohol homepage or get it via filesharing

:guinesssmile:

gildan2020
    Please be kind to the noobs...we were once them after all