Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Roooooooooneeeeeyyyy!

i think Rooney should look to Patrick Vieira for inspiration to improve his temperment, always has been a talented player plagued by red cards but Vieira hasn't been sent off this season, or at least not enough times for me to remember, nevertheless still one of the best midfielders on the planet

2. Lounge   -   #12
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}@18 June 2004 - 22:20
    Rooney isnt a good soccer player
    you must be talking about the fat american actor.

Rooney is the best young player at the tournament by a mile. while Robben is just the second best left winger at Chelsea (behind Duff). They bought Robben recently for around £17 million yet there is talk in reputable newspapers that chelsea are willing to pay upwards of £30 million for the talented Mr. Rooney.

Dont get me wrong, I think Robben is a good football player who tries hard and plays to the best of his ability but does the footballing world need another fast running dutch winger? thanks but no thanks, it's only recently we've found out just how ordinary marc overmars really is
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    IKE, you may be a mod but this time you are wrong...Rooney is good...very f*cking good at the moment. Everyone is saying it, the players (Thierry Henry for example) the papers and everyone in here on this forum

4. Lounge   -   #14
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by threelions00@19 June 2004 - 11:13
    IKE, you may be a mod
    that may be the problem. perhaps {I}{K}{E} should take some time off from modding the forum, get some beer from the fridge and watch a few fecking football games
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    I agree with {I}{K}{E}.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    jetje's Avatar former star
    I just hope you all saw Robben play last night against the Tjechs, he's player with skills not just being fast. He's ready to be one of the world best attackers.
    Also the lad has a good mindset to be a star.

If advocaat (the dutch coach) wasn't a Dick the dutch would have won from the tchechs.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Chelsea have just signed him too haven't they?

8. Lounge   -   #18
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Everton have insisted they would not sell Wayne Rooney even if bidding for the England striker reached £50m.

Speculation linking the 18-year-old with a move to Manchester United or Chelsea has raged in the wake of his two goals for England at Euro 2004.

Toffees chairman Bill Kenwright said: "David Moyes and I agreed Wayne has to be a £50m player now.

"I would turn down any bid for him and say: 'Thank you very much. What else do you want to talk about?'"

Kenwright added: "We do smile about what Wayne is worth but, then again, we also talk about who's going to be alongside him with us next season.

"We know what Wayne's value is and our price is that he is an Everton player and we have no reason to believe that will change.

"I am not here to sell my best players and Wayne wants to stay. Wayne will continue at Everton."
    Source

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Real Madrid have taken the rare step of issuing a statement to deny they are trying to sign Manchester United's David Beckham.
    Source = BBC 29/4/03

10. Lounge   -   #20
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Come on the England

75 mins till kick off

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast