Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Bush's Speech..

ClubDiggler's Avatar Poster
    What time is it?

What Time is it?

2. The Drawing Room   -   #132
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by lil_z@21 March 2003 - 23:10
    no actually, i said what do u think. i never said what do i think.
    u never answered my question on what im undecided about??

ebonics? no that would be : aight den, bredren.
    Yes, I recall "What do U think?"

It would not occur to me to ask you what you think.

I'll try this once again: your initial post indicated you thought the speech was "pretty convincing"; then asked what others thought.

Between then and now, you have done some reading, on your post and other links-I merely sought, in light of the anti-war sentiments you've coughed up in more recently, confirmation that you are no longer seeking other's opinions and now consider yourself "fully-informed".

AIGHT=Ebonics-sorry-Ask any real African-American.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. The Drawing Room   -   #133
    okaaay, AIGHT! i said he was pretty convincing, but i cant change my mind? he was convincing, but that doesnt mean im convinced! look at all the pages of somewhat informed posts! i have changed my opinion back and forth, and am still on the fence.
    and of course im seeking others opinions! keep em comin! tho most of them seem to be the same damn thing, uninformed and biased as hell (but i guess thats what makes it an opinion right?&#33.
    several people have come here with intelligent responses, why have u guys stopped??

btw: aight = ebonics, i concede.

(and how do u know im not black?)

4. The Drawing Room   -   #134
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by lil_z@21 March 2003 - 22:44
    okaaay, AIGHT! i said he was pretty convincing, but i cant change my mind? he was convincing, but that doesnt mean im convinced! look at all the pages of somewhat informed posts! i have changed my opinion back and forth, and am still on the fence.
    and of course im seeking others opinions! keep em comin! tho most of them seem to be the same damn thing, uninformed and biased as hell (but i guess thats what makes it an opinion right?&#33.
    several people have come here with intelligent responses, why have u guys stopped??

btw: aight = ebonics, i concede.

If thats aimed at me then thankyou.......if not then i'll still tell you.

The War is on....I may not agree with it, but they are MY countrymen out there...and its not THEIR fault they are there, its the politicians.

The least I can do is stop posting anything that may damage their moral.....I just want it over with as quickly as possible..

I have to support the troops.

I have a number of friends amongst them, and there are also members of this board (who, although i do not know them personaly, I consider friends) amongst them.

When its all over.....THEN I will start in again, about the next thing.

Probably not this, as you cant unspill the milk.............

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

5. The Drawing Room   -   #135
    word. (what, too black for ya j2?).
    or would u prefer true dat!

6. The Drawing Room   -   #136
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. The Drawing Room   -   #137
    Originally posted by lil_z@21 March 2003 - 23:44

You mentioned earlier you were Pakistani.

I ain't tryin' to pick a fight, lil z-merely seeking clarification. Don't let it bother you.

-Mark Twain

8. The Drawing Room   -   #138
    i wont, i think this insightful topic is closed. war (or should i say attacks) is/are underway. im actually kind of in shock at the amount of devastation that will arise from this event. the whole fuckin city is gonna be destroyed (along with the rest of the country).i didnt really think about it like that before. i mainly thought of the innnocents, and it looks like a whole lot more innocents are dead than i thought. do u think they will actually rebuild it with the oil money like they say, or start and then never finish, like afghanistan. (wait, did they in afghanistan?). and more choas now with the turks trying ta get a shot in with this oppportunity of weakness. spur of the moment thinking by them (or was this a plan all along?). sorry for all those kurds who will get slaughtered for no reason.
    so i guess the topic should not be closed.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #139
    ClubDiggler's Avatar Poster
    Ping Pong...

Get it?

10. The Drawing Room   -   #140