Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kazaa Found To Cause Major Errors In Computers!

RECENTLY THERE HAS BEEN 10 TESTS TO FIND OUT WHICH IS BETTER KAZAA OR KAZAA LITE.

TO DO THIS WE NEEDED 10 COMPUTERS 5 FOR KAZAA AND 5 FOR KAZAA LITE

WE FOUND MORE THAN WICH WAS BETTER

KAZAA SHOWED TO SLOW DOWN COMPUTERS BY MORE THAN %50 LESS THAN NORMAL. ALSO WE FOUND 20 DIFFRENT SPYWARE IN THE COMPUTER FROM KAZAA. ALSO KAZAA HAS MUCH SLOWER DOWNLOADS AND CRASHED 3/5 OF THE COMPUTERS

WE RECOMEND KAZAA LITE

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    Right next to the weapons of mass destructions
    We all knew that....like 3 years ago

<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'> &quot;Its all fun and games till someone looses an eye......THEN its a sport&#33;&#33;&quot;
    - danyj</span></span></span>

3. File Sharing   -   #3

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    @ kazza_lite rules

Welcome to the board&#33;

Some of the reasons for KMD slowing your computer down are the huge amount of 3rd party crapware that comes with it.

If you actually sit down and read the User Licence, you&#39;ll see that it gives Sharman Networks, the people who distribute KMD, access to your CPU. If your computer isn&#39;t being used, Sharman can pretty much do what they want with it, and I imagine they sell the processing power of the millions of suckers who use it to companies who need some hardcore computing power, much like the SETI@home project.

DO yourself a favour and get a p2p app which is not called Kazaa Media Desktop. Pretty much any other program is better than KMD. And don&#39;t PAY for any p2p program - the whole idea is that sharing files should be FREE&#33;

Edit: I forgot - PLEASE TAKE YOUR CAPS LOCK OFF&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Out of The Ordinary
    ALSO WE FOUND 20 DIFFRENT SPYWARE IN THE COMPUTER FROM KAZAA
    DAMN THAT SUCKS

BOT

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    muchspl2
    is this guy fucking serious, wtf

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    KLR,
    I would accept this as a scientific study, but your spelling is so atrocious that I doubt your results.

Sorry.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    muchspl2
    I don&#39;t believe him, everyone knows kmd is Way better than k-lite

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by Alex H@18 June 2004 - 05:31
    @ kazza_lite rules

Welcome to the board&#33;

Some of the reasons for KMD slowing your computer down are the huge amount of 3rd party crapware that comes with it.

If you actually sit down and read the User Licence, you&#39;ll see that it gives Sharman Networks, the people who distribute KMD, access to your CPU. If your computer isn&#39;t being used, Sharman can pretty much do what they want with it, and I imagine they sell the processing power of the millions of suckers who use it to companies who need some hardcore computing power, much like the SETI@home project.

DO yourself a favour and get a p2p app which is not called Kazaa Media Desktop. Pretty much any other program is better than KMD. And don&#39;t PAY for any p2p program - the whole idea is that sharing files should be FREE&#33;

Edit: I forgot - PLEASE TAKE YOUR CAPS LOCK OFF&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    I&#39;ve just started sharing mp3s. Didn&#39;t know there were free p2p nets out there. I bought something called KaZaa Lite K++ and I think it was a mistake. I mean I share nearly 3000 files and it appears Lite K++ upload twenty to twenty five files to every file I download my uploads are fast and most downloads are sloooooow. Sooo got any suggestions?

PS anybody know where I can download Billie Peek Music (most of my old records died in a truck mishap).

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    muchspl2
    first you were scammed, kazaa lite is free
    second, the fasttrack network is dying, fakes/virii and leeches = hard to get anything
    try a different p2p, if you want rare music you should get soul seek, for everything else mirc/emule/dc++/ and bittorrent offers virtually NO fakes

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast