Thread: Problem Playing Converted Bitrate Mp3s.

Poster
    i bought a MPIO model FY200 and i have no problem playing files by transferring them thru the mpio default software. the probllem is that ive installed dbmpoweramp and i am using sveta portable audio to convert my higher bitrate mp3s to a lower bitrate.
    the problem is when they do get transferred to my player but they will not play. i have also noticed even when i use sveta to transfer an unconverted original mp3 it still doesnt play. does anyone have any idea why? or can someone tell me a different program available?
    PLEASE help me get my Free IPOD! my brother got his 4 days ago and i need help with referrals. the screensavers just aired a story and it works. Just use my referral link and i suggest the 2 week blockbuster trial. you won't owe anything! http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=10154369

2. Music   -   #2
    BANNED
    it could be the way you're converting them,i.e,vbr,cbr..what does your player support??

3. Music   -   #3
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Originally posted by ck-uk@20 June 2004 - 12:11
    it could be the way you're converting them,i.e,vbr,cbr..what does your player support??
    Yes, that too.

Check the manuals of the Walkman what formats it supports. Or any other player you want to use.

Some mp3-players comes with their own software to make the mp3's.

If you lost teh manual, google it with the Model-Name.

Spoiler: Show