Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Cigarettes

RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Originally posted by 99shassan@19 June 2004 - 19:35
    Short-term effects include: · accelerated heart rate · anxiety · delirium · delusions · disordered thinking · hallucinations · impaired concentration, thinking ability, and judgment · impaired perceptual and motor functions · inappropriate emotions · increased appetite · increased blood pressure · short-term memory loss

Long term affects:
    ignoring consequences despite knowing the negative effects · legal problems · repeat failure to meet duties at work, school, or home · using marijuana when it is especially dangerous such as when driving

Nothing that will actually fuck up the system. The short term affects, means it will go after a while.
    You cpoied and pasted the short term effects, why didn't you copy and paste the long term ?

Long term use of marijuana increases a person's risk for the following diseases and conditions: · chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, including emphysema and chronic bronchitis · heart disease · increased risk for heart attack · increased risk for lung cancer · loss of ambition or inability to carry out long-term plans or function effectively · psychological addiction · reduced breathing capacity

Marijuna use after age 45 causes significant stress on the heart. People in this age group have a five-fold increase in their risk for heart attack for about an hour after they smoke the marijuana.

could that be why ?

2. Lounge   -   #32
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    The cheapest I can find . At the moment its #7 light $ 6.50 a pack ,canadian.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    99shassan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by RPerry+20 June 2004 - 06:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RPerry @ 20 June 2004 - 06:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-99shassan@19 June 2004 - 19:35
    Short-term effects include: · accelerated heart rate · anxiety · delirium · delusions · disordered thinking · hallucinations · impaired concentration, thinking ability, and judgment · impaired perceptual and motor functions · inappropriate emotions · increased appetite · increased blood pressure · short-term memory loss

Long term affects:
    ignoring consequences despite knowing the negative effects · legal problems · repeat failure to meet duties at work, school, or home · using marijuana when it is especially dangerous such as when driving

Nothing that will actually fuck up the system. The short term affects, means it will go after a while.
    You cpoied and pasted the short term effects, why didn&#39;t you copy and paste the long term ?

Long term use of marijuana increases a person&#39;s risk for the following diseases and conditions: · chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, including emphysema and chronic bronchitis · heart disease · increased risk for heart attack · increased risk for lung cancer · loss of ambition or inability to carry out long-term plans or function effectively · psychological addiction · reduced breathing capacity

Marijuna use after age 45 causes significant stress on the heart. People in this age group have a five-fold increase in their risk for heart attack for about an hour after they smoke the marijuana.

could that be why ? [/b][/quote]
    Shame I didn&#39;t see that. Was only skimming. Anyway its all a lie to stop everyone smoking it&#33;&#33;
    Changed SPAN settings in sig a YEAR after it was removed

4. Lounge   -   #34
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by 99shassan+20 June 2004 - 11:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (99shassan @ 20 June 2004 - 11:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by RPerry@20 June 2004 - 06:53
    <!--QuoteBegin-99shassan
    @19 June 2004 - 19:35

Long term affects:

You cpoied and pasted the short term effects, why didn&#39;t you copy and paste the long term ?

Long term use of marijuana increases a person&#39;s risk for the following diseases and conditions: · chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, including emphysema and chronic bronchitis · heart disease · increased risk for heart attack · increased risk for lung cancer · loss of ambition or inability to carry out long-term plans or function effectively · psychological addiction · reduced breathing capacity

could that be why ?
    Shame I didn&#39;t see that. Was only skimming. Anyway its all a lie to stop everyone smoking it&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]

Isn&#39;t paranoia a well known side affect of weed?

5. Lounge   -   #35
    99shassan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I know. I thought everyone was chatting bout me the first time I tried it.
    Changed SPAN settings in sig a YEAR after it was removed

6. Lounge   -   #36
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    I tried smoking a while back, but it just does not agree with me. I was down to one cigarette a day and that was way too much for me.

The only thing I smoke now is pot every so often.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234