Thread: High Fidelity

brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    My friend has been going on about this film for ages so I was expecting something epic

It was OK

but nothing special........ did I spoil its greatness by expecting too much? It just seemed like a chick flick for boys.
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    i liked it (i'm a music person) specially for oldies even though i'm 17. He kinda speaks to the camera to much but overal i quite liked it.

Guys poiny of view
    <span style='color:white'>______________________</span><span style='color:white'>______________________</span>

[ eMule Verifieds | Simple Guide Burning Bin/Cue Files | Kazaa Lite Codec Pack ]

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    good movie. Jack Black is good in it

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    I really liked this movie. Not so much that I would rave on and on about it but I liked it nonetheless.
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by v&#045;man@19 June 2004 - 07:11
    good movie. Jack Black is good in it
    yep jack blacks character was my favourite
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Its one of the few romantic movies that both me and my partner enjoyed, i normally hate the genre.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    havn&#39;t seen it so i can&#39;t comment

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    It was okay

cant really remember it apart from that the main actor is a little bit Soft

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by brenda@19 June 2004 - 01:30
    My friend has been going on about this film for ages so I was expecting something epic

It was OK

but nothing special........ did I spoil its greatness by expecting too much? It just seemed like a chick flick for boys.
    It&#39;s a bit of a cliche I know but the book is much better, by Nick Hornby.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by Withcheese+19 June 2004 - 21:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 19 June 2004 - 21:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-brenda@19 June 2004 - 01:30

It was OK

but nothing special........ did I spoil its greatness by expecting too much?&nbsp; It just seemed like a chick flick for boys.
    It&#39;s a bit of a cliche I know but the book is much better, by Nick Hornby. [/b][/quote]
    Bastard, I just scrolled all the way down the page to read the replies only to read what I had intended to post