Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Iranian Sets Himself On Fire

Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+21 June 2004 - 12:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 21 June 2004 - 12:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-lynx@21 June 2004 - 03:59
    Maybe he was trying to start a flame war. :flame:

Courtesy of J&#39;Pol
    I can not believe I watched that whole f***ing thing. [/b][/quote]
    Celine and Billy Joel, the truth is getting out now big fella.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by shn@21 June 2004 - 05:39
    People do dumb shit like that everyday, but because their Iranian they make the papers? What a waste of space..............see I bet that story took up half a page in the paper.

Speaking of immigrants, we (americans) are far too generious. We need to ship everyone that was not born in this country right back where they came from. If our country sucks so much then why is everyone trying to skeet across our borders every five minutes or moreover score a green card like it&#39;s a trophy.

GO HOME....................cause I&#39;m stayin right here wether you like it or not&#33;
    you descended from immigrants yourself (unless ur a Native American).

Such hypocracy -_-

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+21 June 2004 - 05:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 21 June 2004 - 05:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-shn@21 June 2004 - 06:39
    People do dumb shit like that everyday, but because their Iranian they make the papers?&nbsp; What a waste of space..............see I bet that story took up half a page in the paper.

Speaking of immigrants, we (americans) are far too generious.&nbsp; We need to ship everyone that was not born in this country right back where they came from.&nbsp; If our country sucks so much then why is everyone trying to skeet across our borders every five minutes or moreover score a green card like it&#39;s a trophy.

GO HOME....................cause I&#39;m stayin right here wether you like it or not&#33;
    You have Karma Police in your sig.

I just thought I would point that out. [/b][/quote]
    it&#39;s a song silly. Could be symbolic though..................who knows.

@Monkster -- I suppose your one of thoose........... "We didn&#39;t land on Plymouth Rock, Plymouth Rock landed on us types huh?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by shn+21 June 2004 - 22:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shn @ 21 June 2004 - 22:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@21 June 2004 - 05:06
    <!--QuoteBegin-shn
    @21 June 2004 - 06:39
    People do dumb shit like that everyday, but because their Iranian they make the papers? What a waste of space..............see I bet that story took up half a page in the paper.

Speaking of immigrants, we (americans) are far too generious. We need to ship everyone that was not born in this country right back where they came from. If our country sucks so much then why is everyone trying to skeet across our borders every five minutes or moreover score a green card like it&#39;s a trophy.

You have Karma Police in your sig.

I just thought I would point that out.
    it&#39;s a song silly. Could be symbolic though..................who knows.

@Monkster -- I suppose your one of thoose........... "We didn&#39;t land on Plymouth Rock, Plymouth Rock landed on us types huh? [/b][/quote]
    You think it could be symbolic .... I hadn&#39;t thought of that.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    Poster
    Originally posted by shn@21 June 2004 - 00:02
    Ok so it was a bit harsh but..............................

btw, Indians practically have it made.&nbsp; They get free college, free room & board on reservations + they can smoke all the paote they want legally among other things.
    a "bit" harsh?

also after what white americans did to native american people, and stole land from mexico, i think thats the least that they should get. every hear of Kit Carson and what he did to native american people on The Longwalk Trail? thats just one horrible truths out of many. i suggest you educate yourself on both sides of americas history not just the one side they teach you inschool before making such retarded claims. no matter how you try and reply to this (if your stupid enough to that is) you looked before you leaped and ended up in shark pond.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by shn@20 June 2004 - 21:39

We know from your post that you are an idiot and are not worldly. Go home now and we promise we won&#39;t kick your ass.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    They never should have allowed him in the country if he was in Iran he would be alive today, if we could save one life by not allowing Iranians to immigrate to the US it would be a noble cause.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    Double Agent
    yes block everybody out, that&#39;ll be a policy that will make US more lovable

give me a break

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@22 June 2004 - 18:33
    yes block everybody out, that&#39;ll be a policy that will make US more lovable

give me a break
    Dont work move to the moon that will keep poeple out or under the sea

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    if there was some crazy crisis in the U.S.A the we would have to be immigrants ourselves...just think about that before ya say dumb shit.
    I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast