Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Iranian Sets Himself On Fire

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    I have not even heard what happened to him yet.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez+22 June 2004 - 08:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (james_bond_rulez @ 22 June 2004 - 08:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-shn@20 June 2004 - 21:39
    People do dumb shit like that everyday, but because their Iranian they make the papers?&nbsp; What a waste of space..............see I bet that story took up half a page in the paper.

Speaking of immigrants, we (americans) are far too generious.&nbsp; We need to ship everyone that was not born in this country right back where they came from.&nbsp; If our country sucks so much then why is everyone trying to skeet across our borders every five minutes or moreover score a green card like it&#39;s a trophy.

GO HOME....................cause I&#39;m stayin right here wether you like it or not&#33;
    We know from your post that you are an idiot and are not worldly. Go home now and we promise we won&#39;t kick your ass. [/b][/quote]
    I can just feel the love.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234