Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Are You Seriously Ill

GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+20 June 2004 - 09:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 20 June 2004 - 09:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-benxuk@20 June 2004 - 09:40
    How old are you J&#39;Pol?
    What has that got to do with you and why is it relevant to anyone on the interweb.

I am who I am and how I am perceived, as are you. People know us by what we post, the way we are perceived in the real world is irrelevant.

I used to think this was just an extension of the normal world I understood . I have come to realize, thro&#39; the behaviour of those I have met here that it is not. (It is to some and we act towards each other accordingly) However to most it is not, so I have adapted to the situation.

As I have adapted to what people expect from this reality I now feel perfectly comfortable and justified in totally freeing myself from the restriction I place on myself, whilst in the real world. Everyone here is equal and I no longer have to make allowances, it&#39;s really rather nice.

These are not my rules, I have merely accepted those which others created, that seems perfectly reasonable to me.

Oh and if you were truly interested in my age then it is very easy to find, do a wee search. [/b][/quote]
    now thats irony

my point is everytime someone else says something that could possibly be offensive, like me saying i bet BD has a big nose or hobbes joking about down syndrome, you jump on em like its crime of the century. but its fine for you to joke about parkinsons and turretts.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Poster
    Originally posted by benxuk@20 June 2004 - 10:45
    Shit you talk... shit?&#33;

Give it a fucking rest, you go on and on about nothing - wouldn&#39;t it be easier to say
    *edited* something a little more to the point?

This isn&#39;t an extension of RL and its not a parallel universe, there is no way you
    talk to people in the same "la di da" manor IRL as you do here&#33;

I suspect you&#39;re appreciated as much IRL as you are here.

Sorry if I have offended anybody else, sorry if i&#39;ve offended you

...just take your tripe elsewhere if you can&#39;t control it.

You really are a half-wit.

You do know that don&#39;t you.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Poster
    Originally posted by GepperRankins+20 June 2004 - 15:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GepperRankins @ 20 June 2004 - 15:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@20 June 2004 - 09:21
    <!--QuoteBegin-benxuk
    @20 June 2004 - 09:40
    How old are you J&#39;Pol?

What has that got to do with you and why is it relevant to anyone on the interweb.

I am who I am and how I am perceived, as are you. People know us by what we post, the way we are perceived in the real world is irrelevant.

I used to think this was just an extension of the normal world I understood . I have come to realize, thro&#39; the behaviour of those I have met here that it is not. (It is to some and we act towards each other accordingly) However to most it is not, so I have adapted to the situation.

As I have adapted to what people expect from this reality I now feel perfectly comfortable and justified in totally freeing myself from the restriction I place on myself, whilst in the real world. Everyone here is equal and I no longer have to make allowances, it&#39;s really rather nice.

These are not my rules, I have merely accepted those which others created, that seems perfectly reasonable to me.

Oh and if you were truly interested in my age then it is very easy to find, do a wee search.
    now thats irony

my point is everytime someone else says something that could possibly be offensive, like me saying i bet BD has a big nose or hobbes joking about down syndrome, you jump on em like its crime of the century. but its fine for you to joke about parkinsons and turretts. [/b][/quote]
    You really are a half-wit.

You do know that don&#39;t you.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Poster
    Now that&#39;s economy of effort.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@20 June 2004 - 14:40
    economy would be shutting up when youre wrong

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Poster
    Originally posted by GepperRankins+20 June 2004 - 15:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GepperRankins @ 20 June 2004 - 15:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@20 June 2004 - 14:40
    economy would be shutting up when youre wrong [/b][/quote]
    Then you would never say anything and who would want that .... ah fair point.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+20 June 2004 - 14:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 20 June 2004 - 14:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by GepperRankins@20 June 2004 - 15:43
    <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol
    @20 June 2004 - 14:40

Then you would never say anything and who would want that .... ah fair point. [/b][/quote]
    damn&#33;

what happened to the good ole days when you would say something and i would agree, everyone was happy then

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Poster
    Originally posted by GepperRankins+20 June 2004 - 15:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GepperRankins @ 20 June 2004 - 15:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@20 June 2004 - 14:48
    Originally posted by GepperRankins@20 June 2004 - 15:43
    <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol
    @20 June 2004 - 14:40

Then you would never say anything and who would want that .... ah fair point.
    damn&#33;

what happened to the good ole days when you would say something and i would agree, everyone was happy then [/b][/quote]
    What old days, you joined on the 15th of June.

Bloody MTV Generation.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234