Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Netherland

Retired
    Originally posted by jetje+20 June 2004 - 14:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jetje @ 20 June 2004 - 14:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-{I}{K}{E}@20 June 2004 - 00:58
    A very good 1st half BUT

WHY OH WHY TAKE ROBBEN OUT WHY&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; HE WAS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE FIELD changed him for Bosfelt&nbsp;
    Bosvelt can&#39;t do anything about that IKE, he just got in because he was ordered to. All the players disagreed the decission of advocaat. Before the tournament started i already stated why the Dutch won&#39;t win this. Advocaat just proved all my points [/b][/quote]
    I dont have anything against Bosfelt but I just think he isnt such a good player to add to your selection I know he was second choise but still.

I can understand to add someone to defend Nedfed but @ 2-0? you know that if your gonna change style this time more defend then you know there will be pressure from Nedfed and Koller so I think if he thought Robben needed to rest change him for Overmars.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}+20 June 2004 - 22:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ({I}{K}{E} @ 20 June 2004 - 22:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by jetje@20 June 2004 - 14:06
    <!--QuoteBegin-{I}{K}{E}
    @20 June 2004 - 00:58
    A very good 1st half BUT

WHY OH WHY TAKE ROBBEN OUT WHY HE WAS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE FIELD changed him for Bosfelt

Bosvelt can&#39;t do anything about that IKE, he just got in because he was ordered to. All the players disagreed the decission of advocaat. Before the tournament started i already stated why the Dutch won&#39;t win this. Advocaat just proved all my points
    I dont have anything against Bosfelt but I just think he isnt such a good player to add to your selection I know he was second choise but still.

I can understand to add someone to defend Nedfed but @ 2-0? you know that if your gonna change style this time more defend then you know there will be pressure from Nedfed and Koller so I think if he thought Robben needed to rest change him for Overmars. [/b][/quote]
    Overmars... that guy certainly shouldn&#39;t be 1st choice...
    well if he would have done well he should taken van fer meijde out to and have that one replaced with van Hooijdonk. But i conquer his decission to take Robben out..

but then again just hope advocaat will fly .... that&#39;s the only good thing that can come out of this

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    It was a cracking game&#33;&#33; 35 shots on goal, and you couldn&#39;t really point the finger at any player for not playing well. Both keepers had great games, and there were still 5 goals&#33;

Yes, the refereeing let it down a bit, but still the best game of the tournament so far.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12