Thread: Have You Ever Had One Of Those Days?

Where you have a ton of work in for the next day but just can't seem to find the relevance of doing it. Where you just want to travel far far away from here with no real destination in mind, just as long as it's away from work
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>…answering questions with questions….only revealing part of the truth…</span>

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by MF Luder@20 June 2004 - 15:29
    Where you have a ton of work in for the next day but just can&#39;t seem to find the relevance of doing it. Where you just want to travel far far away from here with no real destination in mind, just as long as it&#39;s away from work
    Story of my life

Literally&#33;&#33;&#33;

3. Lounge   -   #3
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by MF Luder@20 June 2004 - 09:29
    Where you have a ton of work in for the next day but just can&#39;t seem to find the relevance of doing it. Where you just want to travel far far away from here with no real destination in mind, just as long as it&#39;s away from work
    i know what u mean&#33;

i got a cartoon do in monday morn and i don&#39;t have it done

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Reports, essays and guides are just a few of the unspeakable tasks that are due in for the Mon9 slot – They will not be done, I refuse, So Ner.
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>…answering questions with questions….only revealing part of the truth…</span>

5. Lounge   -   #5
    UcanRock2's Avatar Phantom Gander
    Originally posted by MF Luder@20 June 2004 - 06:29
    On a daily basis.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Nope, never had one of those.