Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: P2p Appears To Be A Rapist Paradise

Originally posted by muchspl2@25 June 2004 - 17:52
    STFU & GTFU ---------------------->

AHOY ARNIE!!

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    in fact this forum was great because of the constance flaming
    Oh God, please spare me.......... Jerks like to flame. Small ego's require it, gotta build up that old self worth somehow. Can't do it anyother way? By definition a loser and a self-rightious asshole. Make &10 mill a day? So what? Life is about helping others. This is a test, and only a test. Personally, I don't mean to fail.

COme on, muchspl, flaming is ok when warrented. I've done it. But flaming nOObs is like picking on kids. We should be to adult for that childish behavior. Have some compassion. Was there neve a point in your life that you needed help? If all you got were "That's a stupid question!" or "You stupid nOOb!" how would you have fealt. Maybe you did and that's why you like to flame. If it happened, sorry dude. Get over it and move on. Sorry for singling you out, muchspl, but you were the most vocal. You have long history of helping others. Why just help some?

Just remember, there's no such thing as 'self made'. We all had help. We all need help occasionally. Helping others does not make one a pussy. Nor does defending others. It's easy to flame. It's hard to take the time out of a busy schedule to help out. It's even harder to stand up for someone and do whats right. Especially if you don't even know the person your helping. Standing by and watching is the same as doing it. You abbetted. Remember my motto-"You're either part of the problem or part of the solution! Choose!' Life is the ultimate team sport. We might not work together but we can damn sure fail together.

I don't mean to be harsh, but life is hard so learn to adjust. If I pissed someone off, oh well. I didn't mean to but the truth hurts sometimes. They'll get over it.

To give help to others is to sacrifice ones time and energy with no payment expected.

Best wishes to all, and I mean all,
    BoNe

PS-Just remember, what goes around comes around...........

Liberal: Lib er al Someone who's mind is so open their brains fell out.
    Real cars don't make horsepower at the front wheels, they lift them.
    Lead, follow or get yer ass run over!

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    My favorite idiots are those that head down to BestBuy and purchase a "pop-up ad blocker" or something along those lines of software that you can legally pick up free off the net.

4. File Sharing   -   #24

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    muchspl2
    I help as much as much as I can, but if someone does something stupid i will call them out on it
    why should I mommy them, they will never understand if everyone spoon feeds them their entire life

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    The noob bashing and the flaming is not allowed here.

Regardless if ppl thinks its teh funneh or teh right thing to do.
    It says in the rules:
    There will be no racial, ethnic, or gender based insults or any other discriminatory comments or content.
    The Lounge is just about the only place where little flamings etc.
    is going on without much of moderation, and that is if it is considered
    friendly or funny. Or if its not Reported.

If someone thinks the flaming/noob bashing is really kewl/hawt,
    personally I suggest they take a look on other forums,
    check the genmay for example. You'd get less hassle from the Mods etc.

And in the end, if there is a problem, Report it.

Im closing this as it is heading off topic and it is what i consider, flaming.
    Spoiler: Show

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123