Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who Is Hu?

Poster
    George B.: Condi! Nice to see you. What's happening?
    Condoleeza R.: Sir, I have the report here about the new leader of China.
    George B.: Great. Lay it on me.
    Condoleeza R.: Hu is the new leader of China.
    George B.: That's what I want to know.
    Condoleeza R.: That's what I'm telling you.
    George B.: That's what I'm asking you. Who is the new leader of China?
    Condoleeza R.: Yes.
    George B.: I mean the fellow's name.
    Condoleeza R.: Hu.
    George B.: The guy in China.
    George B.: The new leader of China.
    George B.: The Chinaman!
    Condoleeza R.: Hu is leading China.
    George B.: Now whaddya' asking me for?
    Condoleeza R.: I'm telling you Hu is leading China.
    George B.: Well, I'm asking you. Who is leading China?
    Condoleeza R.: That's the man's name.
    George B.: That's who's name?
    Condoleeza R.: Yes.
    George B.: Will you or will you not tell me the name of the new leader of China?
    Condoleeza R.: Yes, sir.
    George B.: Yassir? Yassir Arafat is in China? I thought he was in the Middle East.
    Condoleeza R.: That's correct.
    George B.: Then who is in China?
    George B.: Yassir is in China?
    Condoleeza R.: No, sir.
    George B.: Then who is?
    George B.: Yassir?
    Condoleeza R.: No, sir.
    George B.: Look, Condi. I need to know the name of the new leader of China. Get me the Secretary General of the U.N. on the phone.
    Condoleeza R.: Kofi?
    George B.: No, thanks.
    Condoleeza R.: You want Kofi?
    George B.: No.
    Condoleeza R.: You don't want Kofi.
    George B.: No. But now that you mention it, I could use a glass of milk. And then get me the U.N.
    George B.: Not Yassir! The guy at the U.N.
    Condoleeza R.: Kofi?
    George B.: Milk! Will you please make the call?
    Condoleeza R.: And call who?
    George B.: Who is the guy at the U.N?
    Condoleeza R.: Hu is the guy in China.
    George B.: Will you stay out of China?!
    George B.: And stay out of the Middle East! Just get me the guy at the U.N.
    Condoleeza R.: Kofi.
    George B.: All right! With cream and two sugars. Now get on the phone.

(Condi picks up the phone.)

Condoleeza R.: Rice, here.
    George B.: Rice? Good idea. And a couple of egg rolls, too. Maybe we should send some to the guy in China. And the Middle East.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    tesco's Avatar woowoo

3. Lounge   -   #3
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    that was actually pretty damn funny

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    hahahahahahhaahhaha

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    This is great !!! Where did you find it ??? More !!!

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    I stole it from another forum, and the others arent that funny:

While visiting England, George W. Bush is invited to tea with the Queen. He asks her what her leadership philosophy is. She says that it is to surround herself with intelligent people. He asks how she knows if they're intelligent.

"I do so by asking them the right questions," says the Queen. "Allow me to demonstrate."

She phones Tony Blair and says, "Mr. Prime Minister. Please answer this question: Your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or sister. Who is it?"

Tony Blair responds, "It's me, ma'am."

"Correct. Thank you and good-bye, sir," says the Queen. She hangs up and says, "Did you get that, Mr. Bush?"

"Yes ma'am. Thanks a lot. I'll definitely be using that!"

Upon returning to Washington, he decides he'd better put the Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee to the test. He summons Jesse Helms to the White House and says, "Senator Helms, I wonder if you can answer a question for me."

"Why, of course, sir. What's on your mind?"

"Uh, your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"

Helms hems and haws and finally asks, "Can I think about it and get back to you?" Bush agrees, and Helms leaves. He immediately calls a meeting of other senior senators, and they puzzle over the question for several hours, but nobody can come up with an answer. Finally, in desperation, Helms calls Colin Powell at the State Department and explains his problem.

"Now look here Colin Powell, your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother, or your sister. Who is it?" Powell answers immediately, "It's me, of course, you dummy."

Much relieved, Helms rushes back to the White House and exclaims, "I know the answer, sir! I know who it is! It's Colin Powell!" And Bush replies in disgust, "Wrong, you dummy, it's Tony Blair."

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by yonki@22 June 2004 - 11:38
    I stole it from another forum, and the others arent that funny:

While visiting England, George W. Bush is invited to tea with the Queen. He asks her what her leadership philosophy is. She says that it is to surround herself with intelligent people. He asks how she knows if they're intelligent.

"I do so by asking them the right questions," says the Queen. "Allow me to demonstrate."

She phones Tony Blair and says, "Mr. Prime Minister. Please answer this question: Your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or sister. Who is it?"

Tony Blair responds, "It's me, ma'am."

"Correct. Thank you and good-bye, sir," says the Queen. She hangs up and says, "Did you get that, Mr. Bush?"

"Yes ma'am. Thanks a lot. I'll definitely be using that!"

Upon returning to Washington, he decides he'd better put the Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee to the test. He summons Jesse Helms to the White House and says, "Senator Helms, I wonder if you can answer a question for me."

"Why, of course, sir. What's on your mind?"

"Uh, your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"

Helms hems and haws and finally asks, "Can I think about it and get back to you?" Bush agrees, and Helms leaves. He immediately calls a meeting of other senior senators, and they puzzle over the question for several hours, but nobody can come up with an answer. Finally, in desperation, Helms calls Colin Powell at the State Department and explains his problem.

"Now look here Colin Powell, your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother, or your sister. Who is it?" Powell answers immediately, "It's me, of course, you dummy."

Much relieved, Helms rushes back to the White House and exclaims, "I know the answer, sir! I know who it is! It's Colin Powell!" And Bush replies in disgust, "Wrong, you dummy, it's Tony Blair."

My Blog
    I'm still here.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    BigDaddy555's Avatar ONE MIN. NINE SEC.
    fool me once, not gonna fool me again.............

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Q6600 @ 3.42Ghz | Gigabyte EP35-DS3R | EVGA 8800GT 721/1802/2006 w/ Accelero S1 | 4gb Crucial DDR2 @ 760mhz | 750gb Hitachi 7k1000 | Corsair 520HX | 2 x Samsung SyncMaster T240 24" | Windows 7 Ultimate

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Bah thats an oldass joke I heard on Animaniacs when I was a little kid. It wasent funny then either.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast