Thread: Mexico Vs. Dominican Republic

Poster
    Is it just me, or is Mexico really good? That or Dominican Republic really SUCKS. I think this was a qualification game for the olympics. Mexico ripped DR to shreds. I don't know the ending score, but after the first period was over, it was 5 to 0 Mexico. Total domination. Mexico has some goooood players on the front lines, and on defense. I think they are a big favorite at the olympics, if they make it.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Hey blitz...the DR are not that good...think of your sport and picture the worst team against a much better team....And its not first period (not ice hockey now me lad&#33 its first half!

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    The DR are not that good.....but Mexico is. Infact, they are ranked 4th in the world. Who's ahead of them? Well obviously the big time soccer (football for you euros ) nations Brazil, France, and Spain......and to prove that Mexico is really that good, they beat Brazil, not once, but twice last year for a league cup, just like Euro 2004. I'm pretty sure they aren't #4 in the world for just any reason.....

Edit: Oh yeah, about the 1st period thing......i'm not much of a soccer (football) fan myself, so I'm not that good with the terms

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    kinda late but what the heck , in the first game mexico won 10 to 0 , in the second game i think they won by 8 to 0 , and i think it wasnt dominican republic , they were dominica , which they said was not dominican republic , dont know for sure , anyways me being from mexico i doubt where ranked fourth , probably fourht in america , but in the world , i dont even think were in the top 10 .

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by seiya_33@1 July 2004 - 01:48
    kinda late but what the heck , in the first game mexico won 10 to 0 , in the second game i think they won by 8 to 0 , and i think it wasnt dominican republic , they were dominica , which they said was not dominican republic , dont know for sure , anyways me being from mexico i doubt where ranked fourth , probably fourht in america , but in the world , i dont even think were in the top 10 .
    Fifa World Rankings as of June 2004:

1 Brazil
    2 France
    3 Spain
    4 Mexico
    5 Argentina
    5 Netherlands
    5 Turkey
    8 Germany
    9 USA
    10 Italy
    Source.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    but how do they rank them , are those the ones in the top position so far in the world cup qualificcations , cuz i remember the us eliminating mexico in the past world cup , and they also beat us a few months ago in a friendly match , i really find that hard to believe since we havent actually won a world cup and have never gone that far .