Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stars

Poster
    We should have a choice of what we use.

There should be like a "Stars Gallery", like the avatar gallery. So everyone can pick what they want.

Why have the lazy feckin bar steward admin and mods not done this.

Feck having a poll, get it done now. I'm going for a pish and I expect this to be in place by the time I get back you lazy feckin feckers.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    i think it would work, then everyone would be happy with their own little star thing to shut them up

3. Lounge   -   #3
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Originally posted by J'Pol@20 June 2004 - 08:04

There should be like a "Stars Gallery", like the avatar gallery. So everyone can pick what they want.

Feck having a poll, get it done now. I'm going for a pish and I expect this to be in place by the time I get back you lazy feckin feckers.
    why make another post about this when you could have said the same thing in the poll thread?

though you have a good question...also I think they should also just add a new skin that includes the new stars that way there would be no questions about it also.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    lynx's Avatar .
    I've got another idea.

Why not give everyone their individual post count targets?

Start them off with some standard default level (lower than the new levels), but adjust them down for useful posts, up for spamming.

And off the scale for whinging.

Think about it, the more you spam to get more stars, the harder it gets to reach your target.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by newcster68+20 June 2004 - 15:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (newcster68 @ 20 June 2004 - 15:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@20 June 2004 - 08:04

Feck having a poll, get it done now. I&#39;m going for a pish and I expect this to be in place by the time I get back you lazy feckin feckers.
    why make another post about this when you could have said the same thing in the poll thread?

though you have a good question...also I think they should also just add a new skin that includes the new stars that way there would be no questions about it also. [/b][/quote]
    You really are mental aren&#39;t you.

Please look up the word satire, then re-read the opening post in this thread.

It&#39;s a bit of effort but well worth it.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    How would such a sophisticated system be implemented, Lynx?

We can&#39;t even seem to disable Auntie Spam....
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

7. Lounge   -   #7
    lynx's Avatar .
    Hey, I&#39;m just the ideas man, get a mechanic in to do the actual work.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+20 June 2004 - 08:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 20 June 2004 - 08:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by newcster68@20 June 2004 - 15:33
    <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol
    @20 June 2004 - 08:04

Feck having a poll, get it done now. I&#39;m going for a pish and I expect this to be in place by the time I get back you lazy feckin feckers.

though you have a good question...also I think they should also just add a new skin that includes the new stars that way there would be no questions about it also.

It&#39;s a bit of effort but well worth it. [/b][/quote]
    Why the FUCK are you being such a fuckin asshole? you fuckin retard..damn...I was trying to be nice and you just fucked that up..damn..dude..take a fuckin chill pill

9. Lounge   -   #9
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    J&#39;Pol, it is a good idea, but that would be very hard for these admins to imlement, they can&#39;t even change the fucking image resized crap nvm make a gallery of stars.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by newcster68+20 June 2004 - 16:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (newcster68 @ 20 June 2004 - 16:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@20 June 2004 - 08:43
    Originally posted by newcster68@20 June 2004 - 15:33
    <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol
    @20 June 2004 - 08:04

It&#39;s a bit of effort but well worth it.
    Why the FUCK are you being such a fuckin asshole? you fuckin retard..damn...I was trying to be nice and you just fucked that up..damn..dude..take a fuckin chill pill [/b][/quote]
    Your attitude and language really are atrocious a lot of the time. You seem to have a tendency to over-react to things.

It amuses me that it is people like you who suggest others should take the fabled "chill pill".

You really should look at yourself before judging others old bean.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast