Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sad Thing To Hear

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Someone said to me today that they hope England get knocked out of the Euro then at least there will be no more violence. What a sad thing to say, but I almost agree.
    When England lost to France I had blokes walking past my house shouting "F*cking French C**ts, that's not right, and all this fighting and rioting over a game of Football
    It's a GAME!!!!

Very silly and very childish behaviour.

I've seen people run out of the pub, ripping their shirt off and kicking stones in temper, ...........over a game of football

I don't get it

Surely we are all used to England loosing? We hav'nt won anything in 38 years in football

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    I totally agree with you Jonno.

But then I am Scottish and we are only too well aware of how shite we are.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I feel sorry for the genuine England fans both in Portugal and here who could potentially see their team kicked out because of a small minority of dickheads who can't behave themselves over a football game.

I quite liked the Sun the other week who named and shamed those who had been sent back in disgrace.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    I tell you something else JP, there's a tv ad here for Mastercard, the priceless ad, which has Jack Charlton saying all these things about England and football etc, then finishes with "England united" priceless!

Why is it England can only unite with sport? We have this terrorist threat and we expect the gov to deal with it, but Football we will take on the world......Violently!

Just does'nt make sence to me

Althought I find it hilarious that people drive round with England flags on their cars , swearing about Fracne and driving a Renault

Jonno B)

Edit: @Cheese........Exactly, there's people who would love to go and see England play but are too afraid, and the threat of any more riots and England are out is fair from the official pov but is totally unfair for as you say the genuin supporters
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Reminds me of the tirade I heard when Celtic got kicked out of whatever it was a while ago

6. Lounge   -   #6
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@20 June 2004 - 15:01
    Althought I find it hilarious that people drive round with England flags on their cars , swearing about Fracne and driving a Renault
    Remember, these people are too thick to realise that Renault's are French cars.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    @Linx..........I know I think it's so funny, I see a bloke who's a nutter, mad on Football and likes a ruck
    4 flags on his.............Renault people carrier

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Probably the best way to piss off the driver is to ask,
    "Is that car from France or what?

Right after he/she 's been swearing at teh France.

Spoiler: Show

9. Lounge   -   #9
    I did I actually said "How can you swear about france when driving a french car?" he replied "Since when have Renaults been french?"
    I could see a no win fight there so just shut up

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@20 June 2004 - 16:17
    I did I actually said "How can you swear about france when driving a french car?" he replied "Since when have Renaults been french?"
    I could see a no win fight there so just shut up

Jonno B)

They have bumber stickers:

"Me like football"
    Spoiler: Show

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast