Thread: Teh Ngry Fateher Day Therad

Sorrry - I tirtred to contain kmy sekllf

2. Lounge   -   #2
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    WTH?Never seen that smiley.

3. Lounge   -   #3

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Fuck you my ex-widfwe - who is still my wife for not letibnme see Layla cos Layla loves me

5. Lounge   -   #5

6. Lounge   -   #6
    On fatheres dsy - my wife picked up the phone dfor the firtst time in ages................

yes I am ready top live in Thailand but she won's saty where she's going as I lived there b4.................

and she hung up the phone as Layla was speaking to me

7. Lounge   -   #7
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Alcohol aint the answer dude, no matter how bad you feel.....stay sober for your daughter mate.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by RGX@20 June 2004 - 21:06
    Alcohol aint the answer dude, no matter how bad you feel.....stay sober for your daughter mate.
    I know for a fact that she won't ever be with me as the UK govment is such puusiesds as to not let the Thailand into thte haugue convention so it's just me

9. Lounge   -   #9
    At soem poitn my wife wil;l meet a new man and that will b whio Layla calls "daddy"

10. Lounge   -   #10
    you knwo how i feel about this Sam, i know its unfair, and i know you deserve better. Well at least you got to speak to her today, you wife must still attached to you somehow if she feels she wants your daughter to speak to you. Maybe she was on a pay phone and credit ran out and was to pround to ring back, always look on the bright side, chin up son !