Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help - Dvd Ripping

I am using DvD shrink to Rip my Dvds, but i can't work out how to save them as video files to save them to my hard drive . Any ideas anyone?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Retired
    try some of the tools here

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by child of the korn@20 June 2004 - 18:11
    I am using DvD shrink to Rip my Dvds, but i can't  work out how to save them as video files to save them to my hard drive . Any ideas anyone?
    DVD Shrink is used if you want to copy them onto another DVD for playing on a DVD player.

It's not really for placing them onto your hdd, tho' you can if you want. If you want to do that then it's really a ripper you want, to convert them to avi files.

For everything you need to know http://www.doom9.org/ is really your best bet.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    I'd recommend DVD Decrypter and Auto Guardian Knot. Very easy to use
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Try some of my guides

u dont need to burn the mpeg u can keep it on ur hd

DVD 2 VCD

Easy VCD

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Okay&#33; Thanks guys &#33; i&#39;ll just try out some of your ideas but I think this should be enough help for now&#33; THNX&#33;

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    hmm . Ive tried out ur first guide BC, but when i got to the part about ticking the boxes (VFAPI plugin) DVD2AVI wasn&#39;t one of the options , any ideas?

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Never Mind , Got EVERYTHING WORKING now&#33; Turns out my DVD 2 AVI was an advanced version, wasn&#39;t yet supported by my TMPGEnc. Again, thanks everyone &#33;

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Glad it worked out 4 u

try using the Easy VCD Guide next time

u may find it easier

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Okay&#33; (hopefully)one last question: What is the best file type to save as for quality when i&#39;m playing the files on my computer?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast