Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prisoner Of Azkaban

Hi, there,

I downloaded the game but it's corrupted...does anyone have a verified for it?

This is the bane of my life at the moment, as my daughter is a pure Harry Potter freak!!! I finally got the movie downloading and got a key for the game which worked but the game is corrupted...can someone just shoot me now and put me out of my misery? Failing that could someone please help me out?

Thanks

Gatechick

2. Games   -   #2
    Double Agent
    why dont you try not to be a cheap fuck and take your daughter to the threater and the store to buy the game?

3. Games   -   #3
    Why don't you try to not be so judgemental when you know absolutely nothing about me or my daughter...or better still get a life!

4. Games   -   #4
    Double Agent
    why dont u get off ur lazy ass and go find urself a job so you can feed ur daughter and maybe take her to threater and perhaps buy her the video game instead of sitting in front of a computer whining like a loser!!

5. Games   -   #5
    Again, you're being judgemental...

Why are you even a member of this forum when you know why people use it...

And for your information I'm at University and am also a volunteer worker with people who have special needs which includes my daughter...there is the reason we don't go to the cinema...oh but wait a minute, you already knew that, didn't you...that's why you thought you knew everything about me and my daughter...

How rude and obnoxious you are...but hey, we all have our burdens to bear...

Bored with you now...won't be replying to any more of your posts...

Gatechick

6. Games   -   #6
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    James_bond_rulez, that was totally uncalled for. I would have to agree with Gatechick, you are being rude and obnoxious.

Lets say Gatechick can't afford to take his/her daughter to the movies? So what? Since when was it alright to ridicule someone who can't afford many things in life. I'm not saying Gatechick is poor, but even if he/she was, it's just wrong to say things like that.

7. Games   -   #7
    Double Agent
    if you were doing all that for urself i wouldn't object too much. I bring my friends out and I take them to theaters on my treats and I occasionally buy ps2 games for my friends on special occasions. I download movies and games myself but would never invite my friends to my house to see a fuzzy and unclear cam version of some movie, I go to Blockbuster and rent DVD movies and play them on my home entertanment system.

What you are doing is cheap. Why not get ur daughter the best quality when it really doesn't cost that much to do? How much is a movie ticket for 2? 15 bucks? 18 bucks? you can't afford that? bunch of bullcrap in my opinion.

8. Games   -   #8
    Double Agent
    BTW your daughter may not say anything now but she'll remember this and say exactly the same thing I said to you when she grews up.

You are cheap now and can get away with it but wait until your daughter has her family of her own and recalls you as being a cheap ass and not taking her to see her favourite book movie.

It's a valuable people skills lesson I teach you now, no need to thank me

9. Games   -   #9
    For your information, as a single mother with TWO children, they get much more than I ever got at their age and I'm also showing them that they can't always get what they want when they want it...in saying that I do try so they don't miss out...

However, if you had taken the time to read my post properly you would see that I don't go to the theatre because I have no money but because I have a daughter with special needs.

Now like I said, why don't you go get a life and stop being so judgemental...and by the way, I showed your posts to my daughter this morning and she totally disagrees with what you're saying cos unlike you she can appreciate the better things in life and the importance of the less materialistic things that come with being a family...

So why don't you stop being a waste of space on this forum and go and take a F&*$ to yourself and leave decent people the hell alone!!!

10. Games   -   #10
    Double Agent
    wow, for a single mother for TWO children you have a lot of time on your hands to waste time on a forum like this and mouth off

If you teach your children such noble values such as not taking better things for granted, why dont you teach your kids that "appreciating" downloaded movies and games without paying is illegal and you being as a irresponsible mother should set a better example for your children.

:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast