Thread: Mp3 Software

Poster
    can anyone help

i have an MP3 player that will only play in alphabetical order so i need some software that will add digits to the front of the track/file name?

my player doesnt "do" tags - argh!
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>AMD 2600
    512 DDR RAM
    160GB HDD
    GeForce 5600 FX 256mb
    Sony DVD writer +/-
    Windows XP</span></span>
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Bit torrent client - ABC</span></span></span>

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    backlash's Avatar usenet lover
    winamp 5

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    i need an app that will rename my mp3 files on mass , save me having to go through numbering everything
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>AMD 2600
    512 DDR RAM
    160GB HDD
    GeForce 5600 FX 256mb
    Sony DVD writer +/-
    Windows XP</span></span>
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Bit torrent client - ABC</span></span></span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    lynx's Avatar .
    Far easier to get a player that supports tags and/or playlists. Or are you talking about an external player?

Edit: otherwise I can&#39;t see how a prog can help, how will it know which is track 1 etc. unless you tell it, in which case you may as well rename them yourself.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    QCD Player

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    mood logic does the mass renaming, but overall I think it sucks ass, and sometimes some of the features don&#39;t work right.

I used it to sort out my 700 some odd songs and (that worked) then I uninstalled it.

for playing...winamp is the only right way to go, I was using creative media source (came with my audigy2zs) but that is laggy (even though the sound filters it has are really good for their purposes) winamp is allaround the perfect player.
    &quot;If you expect a kick in the balls, and you get a slap in the face, then it&#39;s a victory&#33;&quot; -old Irish wisdom

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    i had one small tool for gta vice city that renamed all files in one folder random with 4 digits infront.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    for me realplayer 1 with iqfx is the best for sound.it emmits excellent sound

then winamp,windos media player,etc.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    for me realplayer 1
    WTF do you use Real for ?

Realplayer was concieved in a night of hot, kinky nooky involving Satan, Paris Hilton, and the corpse of Caligula. It is so evil, *light* cannot escape it. If the internet is an innocent little child, Realplayer is the psycho crack junkie who beats it to a bloody pulp with a 2 by 4 to nick it&#39;s money. In fact, even the junkie thinks Realplayer is evil. Bonzibuddy is scared of realplayer, and he eats baby pandas.
    (not from the link, I read that description on a board once and I agree with it)

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°

playback:

QCD

tag/filename editing:

<span style='font-size:19pt;line-height:100%'>Mp3Tag

</span>

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free