Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: For J2k4

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by J'Pol@21 June 2004 - 15:41
    Glad you liked it, particularly as at the request of the little people my activities in that particular area are being curtailed.

I will continue to post in a fashion designed to annoy, just not by linking chaps to things which I think might amuse them.

Whatever happened to, you don't have to click it if you don't want to.
    Good man.

Hey, I have a job for you, J'Pol-

Why don't you take the piss out of young "arm"?

He's gone and done it again...

EDIT: I'd do it myself, but I'm back to work for a few hours.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    i replied.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    i seem to keep forgetting j'pol is still in his puberty's............... :helpsmile:

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@21 June 2004 - 18:45
    i replied.
    To arm?

Well done, sir.

My esteem for you rises ever higher.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. Lounge   -   #15
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Originally posted by j2k4+22 June 2004 - 01:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 22 June 2004 - 01:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spider_dude@21 June 2004 - 18:45
    i replied.
    To arm?

Well done, sir.

My esteem for you rises ever higher. [/b][/quote]
    that JP is a bad influence on you

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by GepperRankins+21 June 2004 - 20:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GepperRankins &#064; 21 June 2004 - 20:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by j2k4@22 June 2004 - 01:25
    <!--QuoteBegin-Spider_dude
    @21 June 2004 - 18:45
    i replied.

To arm?

Well done, sir.

that JP is a bad influence on you[/b][/quote]
    No, actually our combined influence is bad only for others, such as yourself.

J&#39;Pol has, however, talked me into not caring a jot about that...

-Mark Twain

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Originally posted by j2k4+22 June 2004 - 01:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 22 June 2004 - 01:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by GepperRankins@21 June 2004 - 20:39
    Originally posted by j2k4@22 June 2004 - 01:25
    <!--QuoteBegin-Spider_dude
    @21 June 2004 - 18:45
    i replied.

To arm?

Well done, sir.

that JP is a bad influence on you
    No, actually our combined influence is bad only for others, such as yourself.

J&#39;Pol has, however, talked me into not caring a jot about that... [/b][/quote]
    i didn&#39;t think taking sides was your thing

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Ordinarily, no; I am somewhat my own and only constituent in most matters, however, I have determined J&#39;Pol is the gate-keeper at the other end of the wormhole I&#39;m in charge of here in the U.S.

Turns out we&#39;ve been arguing and discussing (by virtue of some symbiotic and vicarious phenomenon) things for years, and have so imbued each other with our own peccadilloes, we&#39;ve decided to enjoy our empathy rather than deny it.

And no smart remarks about how that all sounds-

I assure you it&#39;s all on the up-and-up.

-Mark Twain

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by j2k4@22 June 2004 - 02:59
    Ordinarily, no; I am somewhat my own and only constituent in most matters, however, I have determined J&#39;Pol is the gate-keeper at the other end of the wormhole I&#39;m in charge of here in the U.S.

Turns out we&#39;ve been arguing and discussing (by virtue of some symbiotic and vicarious phenomenon) things for years, and have so imbued each other with our own peccadilloes, we&#39;ve decided to enjoy our empathy rather than deny it.

And no smart remarks about how that all sounds-

I assure you it&#39;s all on the up-and-up.
    but i&#39;m one of those little upstarts that dont respect "authority" just cos its the done thing.

its taken me a year to work out that he doesnt know as much as he and others like to think he knows, recently he&#39;s kind of ampllified that fact. seemming to be arguementative purely for the fun of it with no particular arguement often changing it to contradict himself.

and you? i dont know whatt to make of you, personally i think its a bit elitist to asign yourself to US ambassedor to FST. BTW the long words you use to make yourself sound smarter just put yourself out of touch not above us.

sorry for the smart remarks

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    Originally posted by GepperRankins@22 June 2004 - 04:14

but i&#39;m one of those little upstarts that dont respect "authority" just cos its the done thing.

its taken me a year to work out that he doesnt know as much as he and others like to think he knows,
    Who or what is this authority which you refer to, it is neither j2 or I, that can only be something that you have created in your own head.

I know more than you could possibly imagine, the fact that I choose not to share it with you is entirely irrelevant.

Consider, perhaps over the past year you yourself have changed more than the world around you. You perception that you remain constant and it is everyone else who is changing is perfectly normal. However I have no way of knowing this as you joined on 15th June this year.

One last thing, I write and speak in a manner which is comfortable to me. I do not use "long" words, I use words because of their precision of meaning. I try to get across as clearly as possible what I am trying to say. It is as a result of what I do for a living. I am sure j2 is the same, he wishes his meaning to be unambiguous, whilst like most Americans having a fear of the letter "u". Just because you and certain others assign a different motive does not make it true.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast