Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Whos Paul Johnson?

Originally posted by Canti@22 June 2004 - 16:58
    Im getting sick of having peoples moralities pushed on me. People go around hailing the virtues of the debate and the freedom of speech, then duplicitously lash out if they find their sensibilities offended by someone using those same means. You can make whatever case you like for why this instance is different, or does not apply but we all know this is nothing less than mere hypocrisy.
    Hey, I'm all for free speech etc. but there's something called respect. Or even more specific in this case, respect for the dead. Put yourself in his families shoes where the husband/father/brother/son of someone is having their body displayed on the net.

How would you feel if say your mother or spouse was in a gruesome car accident and rotten.com decided to spred it all over the net. You'd probably be in an uproar, at least I hope so.

Don't look at the Communist News Network for your news either. More accurate and sensible coverage at/on Fox News

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    Ahh.. Hence the edit. I missed that part, didn't realize there were images there originally.

There's no 'I' in 'team'. But then there's no 'I' in 'useless smug colleague', either.
    And there's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'. Go figure.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Man you people are a bunch of stuckup self-righteous assholes. Posting some grainy pictures that were resized. It's hard to see anything clearly at full view and resized is just a blur. I was hoping someone saw the pictures somewhere and could tell me some story of who the fuck the guy is. I guess thats too hard for you.

And no morons, I dont find decapitation amusing. I found the sites text funny and the picture made me wonder who Paul Johnson was.

Originally posted by sampson@22 June 2004 - 16:58

Don't look at the Communist News Network for your news.  More accurate and sensible coverage at/on Fox News
    You sir, are an idiot. Fox News is worse then CNN. If you want news that actually tries to report news then the BBC is good for mainstream viewers.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by Arm+23 June 2004 - 12:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Arm @ 23 June 2004 - 12:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Man you people are a bunch of stuckup self-righteous assholes. Posting some grainy pictures that were resized. It&#39;s hard to see anything clearly at full view and resized is just a blur. I was hoping someone saw the pictures somewhere and could tell me some story of who the fuck the guy is. I guess thats too hard for you.

And no morons, I dont find decapitation amusing. I found the sites text funny and the picture made me wonder who Paul Johnson was.

<!--QuoteBegin-Canti
    @22 June 2004 - 16:58

Don&#39;t look at the Communist News Network for your news. More accurate and sensible coverage at/on Fox News
    You sir, are an idiot. Fox News is worse then CNN. If you want news that actually tries to report news then the BBC is good for mainstream viewers. [/b][/quote]
    What the fuck are you quoting me for over that news shit?
    I never said a goddamn thing about it.

There&#39;s no &#39;I&#39; in &#39;team&#39;. But then there&#39;s no &#39;I&#39; in &#39;useless smug colleague&#39;, either.
    And there&#39;s four in &#39;platitude-quoting idiot&#39;. Go figure.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    If you want news that actually tries to report news then the BBC is good for mainstream viewers.

OMG Stop it&#33;&#33;&#33; You&#39;re killing me&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

6. Lounge   -   #26
    The once Dominant CNN is terrible. Bottom line: althoughI like MSNBC for Amy Robach and Natalie Morales and maybe Dan Abrams. FOX News is much better and fair and balanced&#33;&#33;&#33;

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Originally posted by Mr. Blunt+22 June 2004 - 02:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr. Blunt @ 22 June 2004 - 02:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Donnie Darko@21 June 2004 - 17:55
    Dont forget nick berg.
    Who? [/b][/quote]
    so who will be next and next and next till some new horror starts adults male next woman? kids?

8. Lounge   -   #28
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Canti+23 June 2004 - 12:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Canti @ 23 June 2004 - 12:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Arm@23 June 2004 - 12:36
    Man you people are a bunch of stuckup self-righteous assholes. Posting some grainy pictures that were resized. It&#39;s hard to see anything clearly at full view and resized is just a blur. I was hoping someone saw the pictures somewhere and could tell me some story of who the fuck the guy is. I guess thats too hard for you.

<!--QuoteBegin-Canti
    @22 June 2004 - 16:58

Don&#39;t look at the Communist News Network for your news. More accurate and sensible coverage at/on Fox News

You sir, are an idiot. Fox News is worse then CNN. If you want news that actually tries to report news then the BBC is good for mainstream viewers.
    What the fuck are you quoting me for over that news shit?
    I never said a goddamn thing about it. [/b][/quote]
    Fight&#33; Fight&#33;

Right; go play in the traffic, you two-I&#39;ll drive.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

9. Lounge   -   #29
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    bbc is teh bestest

10. Lounge   -   #30
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by GepperRankins@23 June 2004 - 15:34
    bbc is teh bestest
    There&#39;s certainly no call for that kind of talk.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast