Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Whos Paul Johnson?

GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    i believe the british broadcasting corporaton's service is of un-rivalled exceptional quality

2. Lounge   -   #32
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by GepperRankins@23 June 2004 - 15:49
    i believe the british broadcasting corporaton's service is of un-rivalled exceptional quality

Any media outlet worth a tinker's damn wouldn't need defending or inflating; even, and especially, Auntie Beeb.

Sorry.

BTW: I watch FOXNEWS, and willingly concede that it sucks, but it does present the Conservative viewpoint as no other news channel does.

It is also wracked with babes.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. Lounge   -   #33
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by j2k4+23 June 2004 - 21:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 23 June 2004 - 21:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GepperRankins@23 June 2004 - 15:49
    i believe the british broadcasting corporaton&#39;s service is of un-rivalled exceptional quality

Any media outlet worth a tinker&#39;s damn wouldn&#39;t need defending or inflating; even, and especially, Auntie Beeb.

Sorry.

BTW: I watch FOXNEWS, and willingly concede that it sucks, but it does present the Conservative viewpoint as no other news channel does.

It is also wracked with babes. [/b][/quote]
    I feel the BBC needed defending like no other media outlet before or since during the hutton enquiry. and has since needed a fair bit of inflating.

surely you&#39;re not saying the BBC isn&#39;t worth a tinker&#39;s damn?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Originally posted by j2k4@23 June 2004 - 16:05
    Damn straight.

J2 ever see Laurie Dhue? She does the news in-between breaks.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    i think the fact that the bbc dare question the government ranks it above cnn and fox

6. Lounge   -   #36
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by j2k4@23 June 2004 - 14:05
    good right wing tottie like this?

Image Resized
    [img]http://www.nigelhumour.co.uk/sab.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank+23 June 2004 - 16:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigBank_Hank @ 23 June 2004 - 16:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-j2k4@23 June 2004 - 16:05
    Damn straight.

J2 ever see Laurie Dhue? She does the news in-between breaks.

[/b][/quote]
    I like&#39; em all, even chubby Rita.

My faves are Jane Skinner, Uma Pemmaraju, Patti-Ann Brown, Heather Nauert, and Juliet Huddy.

That&#39;s a lot of faves, isn&#39;t it.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Originally posted by manker@23 June 2004 - 16:26

I feel the BBC needed defending like no other media outlet before or since during the hutton enquiry. and has since needed a fair bit of inflating.

surely you&#39;re not saying the BBC isn&#39;t worth a tinker&#39;s damn?
    After the Hutton inquiry, the Beeb needed rescusitation, true, but as to bias?

Let&#39;s be honest:

The BBC has succumbed, as has every other media outlet on the planet; bias is strictly a matter of course these days.

-Mark Twain

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Originally posted by j2k4+24 June 2004 - 02:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 24 June 2004 - 02:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-manker@23 June 2004 - 16:26

surely you&#39;re not saying the BBC isn&#39;t worth a tinker&#39;s damn?&nbsp;
    After the Hutton inquiry, the Beeb needed rescusitation, true, but as to bias?

Let&#39;s be honest:

The BBC has succumbed, as has every other media outlet on the planet; bias is strictly a matter of course these days. [/b][/quote]
    biased towards whom?

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Originally posted by Arm@21 June 2004 - 20:29
    I was looking around at Al-Queda In North Americas web page and after their Koran-thumping anti-american text they showed grainy pictures of a dead guy with something going through his head and blood everywhere.

The image title was pauljohnson. I was wondering who that is? Someone Al-Queda killed or who?
    rude, rude rude rude, geez read the papers sometime.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast