Thread: What's The Best Program To Use To Download

Everytime I download with Kazaa I get corrupted files. The songs usually only play for 3 secs. then turns into loud unbearable noise. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    I don't think you are doing anything wrong. That also has happened to me several times. I just delete them from my computer and find another one to download. I think it's in the transmission. But then again, I don't know either.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    The real reason is that it's the record companies trying to deter people from sharing files, so they deliberately try to sabotage the files. That's the most common theory anyway, and I think it is true because certain organisations linked to the record industry have admitted to doing this.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by Sparkle1984@23 June 2004 - 16:43
    The real reason is that it's the record companies trying to deter people from sharing files, so they deliberately try to sabotage the files. That's the most common theory anyway, and I think it is true because certain organisations linked to the record industry have admitted to doing this.
    Very true.

Unfortunately, poor rippers also bear a portion of the blame. Then there is the sad truth that not enough users are as vigilant as Yomowg, so they keep the crappy files in their folder and keep passing them around.

There are your big three reasons.
    My Best Quality MoviesMy Live Concerts — [url='http://rapidshare.de/files/22222332/My_Shares.xls.html[/url]